pvp Anyone looking for a really good server to raid?

Jacoholley

Have been playing on the center 101 for a couple months with a tribe called "Hologram agents". They're a bunch of alcoholic turds from the UK and think it's funny when they inside their tribemates. They kicked me and a buddy out the same day our extremely fortified base full of hundreds of tames was blue raided. The tribe Is full of people who need to get leveled. I have all base locations, one massive underwater Tek base full of so many tames and hundreds of cryopods filled, there's also a breeding pen with hundreds of high level breeders cryod. Just ask for more info I got it

14 hours ago, Jacoholley said:

Have been playing on the center 101 for a couple months with a tribe called "Hologram agents". They're a bunch of alcoholic turds from the UK and think it's funny when they inside their tribemates. They kicked me and a buddy out the same day our extremely fortified base full of hundreds of tames was blue raided. The tribe Is full of people who need to get leveled. I have all base locations, one massive underwater Tek base full of so many tames and hundreds of cryopods filled, there's also a breeding pen with hundreds of high level breeders cryod. Just ask for more info I got it

Btw Tek base enough element in generator for a whole year and a element dust gacha in that same location. It's a very worthy raid.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived