Updates

Maverick81PL

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/29/2019 at 6:25 PM, SwitchDLCpls said:

Ya where did u read that? I hope it’s true!!!

#InSquadWeTrust

It's what the YouTuber Ark: Survival Guide was talking about in one of this videos. BLUF: The facts are that the devs have officially said that DLC is coming to Switch, however the schedule for DLC to be release on the switch has been delayed (undoubtedly by other projects like Valguero, and now the upcoming Genesis Pt 1 + pt 2 DLCs, etc). People here are speculating that the Switch won't receive the promised DLCs, however there has been no official word from the devs to confirm these 'rumours'. So feel free to read what you want between the lines. 

7 hours ago, Kitalon said:

It's what the YouTuber Ark: Survival Guide was talking about in one of this videos. BLUF: The facts are that the devs have officially said that DLC is coming to Switch, however the schedule for DLC to be release on the switch has been delayed (undoubtedly by other projects like Valguero, and now the upcoming Genesis Pt 1 + pt 2 DLCs, etc). People here are speculating that the Switch won't receive the promised DLCs, however there has been no official word from the devs to confirm these 'rumours'. So feel free to read what you want between the lines. 

Yes I guess that’s true, but it would be nice if WC would at least acknowledge us in community crunch or something 

• 1 month later...

I beg of you, Developers of Ark: Give The Nintendo Switch Attention

I am certain many people beg and hope their prayers are answered with wanting the Nintendo Switch client of Ark to be updated with... well anything! Ever since its release on switch it hasn't even gotten so much as a look. So many exploits its so confusing. The one thing i would really want in Ark: Survival Evolved on Nintendo Switch is to fix the Advanced Settings not saving after closing out the game in Singleplayer. It would give Ark on the Switch purpose. I really wanna play on the switch but none of the Advanced Settings save when exiting the game. Please, it would be so awesome to have a fully functioning Singleplayer Ark on Switch.

Da wird nix kommen. Es ist einfach nur traurig. Viele andere Entwickler drängen mit ihren Ports auf die Switch. Zuletzt Witcher 3 mit einem super Port und Wildcard und abstraction Games tun einen scheiß und haben durch ihr ignorieren seit nun fast 1Jahr nix geleistet. Sie patchen nichtmal das vorhandene. Ich brauche manchmal 10 logins um überhaupt auf den Server zukommen. 

Ich würde mich schon freuen wenn sie Mal die TEK Dinos rein patchen würden. Aber es passiert nix!

Ich werd auch den neuen dlc für PC nicht kaufen da ich diese Leute nicht mehr unterstützen werde bis die Switch Version das ist was andere auch haben.

Damals gab es für 20€ ARK auf PC. PS4 Spieler zahlen 50-60€ für ARK mit allen DLC's.

Wir zahlen 50-60€ für 1/2 ARK ohne DLC's.

Man hat uns betrogen und verkauft und man kommuniziert nichtmal mit unserer Community.

Sie sagen das sie es erweitern werden wenn sie mit ARK für die Switch zufriedener sind, aber ohne es zu patchen wird ARK für die Switch nicht besser und nicht zufriedener!

Für mich ist Wildcard und auch abstraction Games der Abschaum der Spieleindustrie. Die anderen bekommen immer mehr Inhalte und Patches und mit uns wird nichtmal kommuniziert!

Fahr zur Hölle Wildcard. Geht pleite und verkauft ARK an einen der Lust hat sein Produkt zu pflegen.

• 3 weeks later...

PLEASE RELEASE STATEMENT ABOUT SWITCH

Can somebody please release a statement about the switch version. It’s almost 1 year since the only update the game has had. It’s gone beyond a joke now for us switch players.

just out with it, are you updating or not? 
nobody other than WC can answer us as stated by abstraction so why can’t you address this issue?

its your game and your name, please let us know what is happening 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just be Honest With Us

I recently read a post by Overkill(The people who made Payday 2). They came out after a year and a half of no updates for their switch version that they wont be updating the game at all. I want Wildcard to do that as well. We already know they went Radio silent with Abstraction Games(Console porting studio). I rather be told there wont be updates than be lied to and ignored. Seriously, they will ignore any comment you make on the game and will never answer it. Whats funny is Support told me to come here to vent my complaints  because  it will likely be read. No dev looks at the switch version forums. So wildcard if by some miracle of a chance you are reading this. Either update the switch version to fix at least the resolution and frame rate issues or come clean and say you will not be updating the game.

Archived