Updates

Maverick81PL

when the first major tweak is the closing of servers, it gives you an idea of where the switch sits on the topic of priority. We get evolution events & a tweak to breading stats & maturation rate during valentines day (w/out the chocolates) so they havent completely forgotten us....but I dont think we will see dlc or updates any time soon....however Wildcard does have a history of releasing DLC prior to game fixes & tweaks. I just dont think the game made the splash they were hoping for to spend money supporting it with new content, in  paid for expansion dlc options or free updates that introduce new content. Sadly the player base probably isnt there. I havent saw official sales numbers though, I could be wrong.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I got ark for the Nintendo switch when it first came out, and a few weeks ago the homestead update came out along with the kibble re-work, and I was wondering why the Nintendo switch did not get the update. Please let me know if you know if the Nintendo switch will get any updates at all, and when. Thank you in advance!

Maverick is on all the posts sending negative vibes to all the people here its only been 4 months wildcards game atlas is dying so there busy working on that right now dont listen to the negativity they will give us some updates and dlc when they have more time on there hands they dont owe us anything and never said an exact date or that there would not be updates soo juat wait it out and let them get back on there feet

2 hours ago, BlindScoped said:

Maverick is on all the posts sending negative vibes to all the people here its only been 4 months wildcards game atlas is dying so there busy working on that right now dont listen to the negativity they will give us some updates and dlc when they have more time on there hands they dont owe us anything and never said an exact date or that there would not be updates soo juat wait it out and let them get back on there feet

Maverick is absolutely right. You can keep your pink glasses on. 

Wildcard is not responding to Abstraction. There is COMPLETE silence on the Switch Version while all other versions are being supported all the time.

All Switch Gamers should deal with it and be happy with what they have since there will not be more content. How on earth should any of the newer maps run on that old hardware? Thats ridicolous.

13 hours ago, BlindScoped said:

Game is not available in my country in shops. Shops says that game has been removed from distribution.

WC removing servers from game (first part has already been removed)

Game on switch is on old version (not supported on PC or other consoles)

They not responding to Abstraction because game is dead for them on switch. (Its a mistake!)

So yea we will get all updates and game will look like this on PC ... You people are amazing. You should get your pink unicorn and make some magic XD

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

its sad. so ark on switch will never be updated then ? i love ark and it woudl be a sad lose for wildcard do to that. they have brot it to almost every console so far. switch should be no differint. let our voices be heard do not give up . they will hear us evenshally. i refuse to believe they would waste their time and money to make a game then just up and abbandon it .

Archived