Maturation to Imprint Ratio help.

DanRyder87

I know this has been discussed to death but i have spent hours trying to find the info im looking for that doesnt need me to be a math wiz.

I own a cluster of servers on xbox and recently have decided to make the cluster more "breeder" friendly so i have upped the maturation rate to x15 however this has caused a few issues.... Like not being able to imprint dodo's and pteras as they mature too fast.

Is anyone able to give me the actual settings i need to have in my server files please so i can just copy it? 

Basically want to be able to 100% imprint ALL dinos with a x15 Mature rate.

Thank you so much.

find what the total imprint time for a dodo will be, divide that by 15 for your time needed to fully mature a dodo on your server. can get this info from the wiki.  then continue to divide 8 hours by increasing large numbers until the answer is right below your dodo tame time. then divide 1 by the correct number and you should end up with a number less than 1 that's your imprint multiplier. If it is easier i can make up a math formula for it but most people's brains BSOD when they see math.

1 hour ago, DanRyder87 said:

I know this has been discussed to death but i have spent hours trying to find the info im looking for that doesnt need me to be a math wiz.

I own a cluster of servers on xbox and recently have decided to make the cluster more "breeder" friendly so i have upped the maturation rate to x15 however this has caused a few issues.... Like not being able to imprint dodo's and pteras as they mature too fast.

Is anyone able to give me the actual settings i need to have in my server files please so i can just copy it? 

Basically want to be able to 100% imprint ALL dinos with a x15 Mature rate.

Thank you so much.

With your mature rate, use 0.125 for your imprint interval. It will make all intervals 60 mins, enough time to imprint every dino at least once.

A while back, the devs changed it so all dinos needed 1 less imprint (in total) while keeping the same timer. This has allowed more flexibility when deciding on a preferable imprint timer.

21 hours ago, SaltyMonkey said:

With your mature rate, use 0.125 for your imprint interval. It will make all intervals 60 mins, enough time to imprint every dino at least once.

A while back, the devs changed it so all dinos needed 1 less imprint (in total) while keeping the same timer. This has allowed more flexibility when deciding on a preferable imprint timer.

Hi again, Is there a way i can raise the imprint % per imprint so i can lower the amount of imprints a dino needs? Currently the setting you gave me has made it possible to imprint every dino however the headroom for error is really small. Have to pretty much hit every imprint within 30 seconds

15 minutes ago, DanRyder87 said:

Hi again, Is there a way i can raise the imprint % per imprint so i can lower the amount of imprints a dino needs? Currently the setting you gave me has made it possible to imprint every dino however the headroom for error is really small. Have to pretty much hit every imprint within 30 seconds

The imprint % is directly correlated to the mature rate, so the only way to increase it would be to increase the interval. In your case, you would be unable to imprint your fastest maturing dinos at all.

Archived