Recommendation: A super hidden base in sunken forest

zhou111pppooo

WellA6F56BEBE2EDC1A4DAE3A22F36869C0E824FD5AC

Well, I will just started out this thread by an overview of our base from inside. Picture taken from a small tribes official server.

Cons: You can't place anything on the ground without the help of the cliff platform;

You need flyers to get up there.

Pros: Large space that you can literally divide the whole into several parts and be able to place up to 9 platforms in total.

Really hidden. I had trouble to find the way home for the first a couple of times. Easy defence.

Location: (Lat 30, Lon 2), Sunken forest. (You would see a corrupted big blue knob and it's right above it, a quite big pool is just down it and connected with a waterfall ).  I really want to ask you guys something here with tears. This spot has been found by other tribes on our server. Some people scouted our base and took pics to spread out. Everyone says we are in mesh and starts preparing to wipe us. I sent GM this photo and got the answer that we are not in mesh. However, everyone else on the server still says we are. I am kind of hopeless now turning to this forum asking help. What do you say whether we are in mesh. We are always harmless and never attacked anyone. How can we avoid being squeezed out this server?

if people can access your base for purposes of raiding without risking exposure to instant kill zones under the mesh you are not in mesh.  if a gm says you are not in mesh, you are not in mesh.  if players are butt hurt about your spot that's just pvp. someone will always be angsty about something. if the playerbase of the server is trying to pvp you because of your spot, i'd suggest making it defendable for........ pvp.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived