Community Crunch 162: Happy New Year, Public Beta & Extinction Transfers Soon, & Xbox Game Pass!

Jen

extinction on the xbox is the biggest disappointment of 2018 . constant dashboarding . shocking rendering issues . dinos look better on pixark . orbital drops making game run at 1fps and crashing server . i remember day 1 of the preview program the island ran better . you need to make game run like a proper xbox one game don't add more stuff . oh and please don't bring atlas to xbox in 2019 

3 hours ago, MadTurninator said:

extinction on the xbox is the biggest disappointment of 2018 . constant dashboarding . shocking rendering issues . dinos look better on pixark . orbital drops making game run at 1fps and crashing server . i remember day 1 of the preview program the island ran better . you need to make game run like a proper xbox one game don't add more stuff . oh and please don't bring atlas to xbox in 2019 

Let them try fix ark before they bring out another game with the same flaws?

Lolz 

Wildcard: thanks for all the support

Comments: fix your raptoring game 

3 years later 

Wildcard: whats that...your addicted to we so we dont care

The only people that still play a game that crashes and has a poop ton of bugs for 3 years is ark player I dont know anyone else who does 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, 7heCuban said:

Lolz 

Wildcard: thanks for all the support

3 years later 

Wildcard: whats that...your addicted to we so we dont care

The only people that still play a game that crashes and has a poop ton of bugs for 3 years is ark player I dont know anyone else who does 

Theres no other game like ark. They just need to fix the major bugs to keep official clean.

15 hours ago, A1991RENAGADE said:

Nothing but dissapointment, im on scorched earth and STILL crashing every 20 minutes, for f/uck sakes stop sitting dildo's all day and fix your f/ucking game.

Now why would they do that? They would rather work on a pirate game then actually fix a tenth of the problems on Ark. 

Edited by JuggaloCard

On 1/1/2019 at 9:52 AM, flamron said:

Extinction needs help. Watched my giga melt through the map and die last night. Slow painful process like it was going through quicksand after I got hit by a bronto in the wastelands. 

Teleporters turn black when on public. And push dinos under the map if you teleport another on top of one that’s already there. 

And the lag is terrible. Huge lag spikes every 10-15min that will kill manas when you jump and it rockets out of the vertical kill zone. Lost 4 manas in the last few days like this. 

I have lost six manas to the same thing not including fresh tames that were on some of them that I had just cryod to take to base put in tickets for each one and still nothing

I for one do not want server transfers to happen. I looked forward to extinction just because it was a fresh start and brought the fun back to the game. Get ready for server cap and massive laggy builds because you cant properly fix your game after 3 years. Time to play a different game that is not named atlas.

PLEASE LEAVE TRANSFERS TO EXTINCTION LOCKED!!! 
MOST SERVERS WILL BE CAPPED, WITHIN THE HOUR. LITTERED WITH RIDICULOUS STRUCTURES THAT MAKE THE MAP UNPLAYABLE, A BLUESCREEN AT EVERY CORNER. 
EVERY PVE SERVER WILL HAVE GRIEFERS COMING OVER JUST TO USE CORRUPTED TO RUIN THE SERVERS ORIGINAL PLAYERS BASES JUST TO LOOT CRYOFRIDGES AND VAULTS FOR DINOS AND BPS.
WE ALL HAVE THE HIGHEST QUALITY BPS AND DINO STATS SO UNLOCKING THIS DLC WILL ONLY REDUCE THE MAPS LONGEVITY AND LOSE YOU WHAT FEW PLAYERS YOU HAVE LEFT PLAYING.

I REALLY HOPE YOU LISTEN TO THE PLAYERS VOICE ON THIS MATTER, BE A HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT IF YOU DO NOT.

WILL DEFINITELY BE MY LAST MONTH ON ARK IF THIS EXTINCTION TRANSFER HAPPENS.

2019, ABOUT TIME WILDCARD TRULY "SUPPORTED" ITS TOLERANT AND FORGIVING PLAYERBASE

It has truly been an insane year for us. As always we are humbled by your support of all things ARK and we could not have achieved these milestones without you. 

Let's bring in the new year with a roar, and keep on surviving in 2019!!

Well Thank You Wild Card its Been 2yrs of absolute waste of time and effort been on Since PS4 Legacy server 645 day 3 of the server and still to this day its the same Bs instead your dev team trying to fix the issues  has done nothing to fix basic issues of Lag 255 Death ping drowing dimetrodons and when extinction came out for a fresh start server i was excited instead of leaving extinction alone and working on the Exit dlc bugs for the game you went and raptored us over with server transfer so pretty much withing 30 minutes all Extinction server will be capped poop box lag box builds item and kibble transfer fine dino transfer raptor that poop and raptor you wild card 

Why you leting ppl bring other dinos to this map you going to raptor it up for every one will end the game use your heads was a new start now you going to just let ppl do bring all there best dinos and do all boss fight in a week you mad listen to your players don't raptor up agen fix game not raptor it up more.

for the love of god leave extinction has it is. dont activate the transfers.  titans will have no use other than to kill them and that will now be a piece of cake.  no more taming on extinction has we all have the highest stats out there including myself.  it has been fun starting again.  NO TO TRANSFERS!