Unofficial server search

DizzyDo

Don't know if I am posting this in the right spot.  I am tired of the toxic environment of official servers and been trying to find a decent unofficial but been having a real hard time.  The link on these forums doesn't help much as it just seems to be a general ad, the last handful of servers I've joined have just up and vanished after a few months and i'm getting tired of having to find a new one with decent rates nothing too crazy.  Just had a few friends buy the game and looking for a pve server hopefully in a cluster to try the boss fights.  Don't want pvp as we are all casual gamers with full time jobs and family's which makes pvp kinda impossible.  Any ideas on where to look or if anyone knows of a server let me know.  I'm on xbox btw.

I know you don’t want PvP, but the drops come with starter packs and stuff to get you started, so getting wiped isn’t that bad. Also if you decide you like this server, read below for my contact info and I may be able to help you get started. I was able to get a small metal base with some auto turrets up within 5 hours or so, with enough gasoline to last the weekend while I was gone for the New Years.

The server I’m on is called Birds Ark PvP, it has two servers each (I think) for Rag, Island, SE, and Ab, maybe extinction. It’s insta tame 20x stats, etc. it also has ORP on, which turns off on the weekends. It is player dedicated PC server, here is the website where you can read all about it: https://birdsarkpvp.com/

if it sounds interesting, go on Rag server 1 and message for me in the chat (My Hips Dont Lie, tribe is The Federal Government). Or you could msg me on Xbox DrChicken2424. :)  

If if you are having trouble getting started, try the center 2 server, it isn’t very active and is easy to get started.

Archived