EVERY SINGLE TIME I download a pet I get stuck in it's mesh.

Jemcrystal

Ill agree with you on this one, it makes downloading a boss crew very time consuming or frustrating. 

The worst is using a transmitter thats inside a base getting stuck and having to demolish (user error 100% on this one though) now I keep my transmitter in my open field section of bases and will have a second one if needed inside for material transfer.

• 1 month later...

Still getting caught in the mesh of medium size dinos that are downloaded at obolisks or supply drops.  Just make all dinos we download appear to the right of the player character instead of fall directly on top of player character.   This is not a hard fix to program nor would it take very long.  Reporting it and it just gets ignored.  Do you need to hire more devs Wildcard?  Do we need to go to a subscription model to pay for more devs?

Pets get caught in each other's mesh and / or get caught in my player character's mesh when downloaded after transfer.  I have reported this many times and it still has not been fixed.  I have two Bronts now stuck together as one and they are not able to move at all.  They are in everyone's way.  This needs to be fixed.  Why hasn't this been fixed?

When pets are downloaded they should drop to the right of any mesh object instead of right on top.  When multiple pets are downloaded they should never land in the same exact spot. 

Also, the timer is to short.  We need a week so there would be plenty of time to get the pet out of the cloud and we wouldn't feel rushed about it.  Rushing causes us to want to download them all real quick before the timer runs out.  Then the mesh catching problem.

Archived