??? Does Prim Plus Still Have Support ???

demonic8484

20181229214521_1.thumb.jpg.6d8504aa498c6eb6e9b621da2bb0be54.jpg

I have been hearing a lot of negativity about prim plus servers.  Most people are saying wild card has abandoned prim plus servers and wont be doing bug fixes or any more holiday events.   Would like to know as I play on a prim plus server rag map.   We didn't get Christmas event and haven't read anything about why they didn't give it to us.   I have a large build started and would like to know if I'm just wasting my time building on prim servers.  This is my build so far and this is why I'm asking if I'm wasting my time

I think the nay sayers are jaded. Prim plus updates are slow, true. But they did give us a few very high quality fixes this year. Mainly coal(atleast on steam, consoles get the fix?) and fixing the Explorer note boxes. We got the blanket updates to argies and the rest also. I don't know if they will ever fix the long load time, but the game is still very playable. Ark is all about patience anyways.

2 hours ago, Nuggie said:

I think the nay sayers are jaded. Prim plus updates are slow, true. But they did give us a few very high quality fixes this year. Mainly coal(atleast on steam, consoles get the fix?) and fixing the Explorer note boxes. We got the blanket updates to argies and the rest also. I don't know if they will ever fix the long load time, but the game is still very playable. Ark is all about patience anyways.

Where can I check the updates to prim+ since I havent played since they fixed the TLC3

strange as other players on my prim + server have gotten reply's when they do help requests.  They have told a few of them that there wont be anymore support for the server and that there not doing the events anymore for prim +.  As a result of this 3-8 players have left the server I play on.   This is why I posted here to see if anyone from wild card would say this isn't true or this is true

Prim+ is the only true way to play ark - what's the point of Dimetrodon when there is air condition? What's the use of Diplocaulus when there is scubba-gear?

10/10 I would play Prim+ again (and maybe even host a server with offical stats myself) if it wasn't for the loading times... (and some other minor things I dislike)

• 2 weeks later...

Well on Ps4 it has been abandoned, the devs don't care at all!  No drops no sea crates no cave drops, no expansion for the Center no Extinction. People blocking spawns, glitch building you name it, and in all 4 of the EU servers there still is close to 300+ people playing. No support for them. Oh yea and no low ping NA servers for us who live in NA. 

If the servers are still listed as official then treat them as such. If you don't have the time then reclassify them as legacy or unofficial. 

Hands down the worst customer support by far.

1 minute ago, Nuggie said:

I'm at 15 minutes on my SSD. Maybe I bought a crap drive. But yes, loading time is on the list.

Yeah. So my guess is, that some (if not only the bed) engrams are broken

Back in the day when I was still playing Prim+ there was a corrupt patch and no engrams where available for a day - loading time was like taming with advanced crops (is that on the list? :-D)

Ugh, thats brutal...

/Edit

My server:

[2018.12.11-22.23.11:850][  0]Log file open, 12/11/18 23:23:11
[2018.12.11-22.23.11:850][  0]ARK Version: 287.124
[2018.12.11-22.23.11:850][  0]PID: 11827
[2018.12.11-22.28.04:481][  0]Primal Game Data Took 292.28 seconds
[2018.12.11-22.28.06:004][  0]*** Running raw sockets and new net code ***
[2018.12.11-22.29.16:590][  0]Server Initializing with BattlEye Anti-Cheat Protection. If you do not wish to use BattlEye, please launch with -NoBattlEye
[2018.12.11-22.29.16:591][  0]BattlEye successfully started.
[2018.12.11-22.29.34:742][  0]Server: "Land_of_Nightmares" has successfully started!
[2018.12.11-22.29.40:136][  0]Commandline:  TheCenter?listen?SessionName=Land_of_Nightmares?ServerAdminPassword=?PreventDiseases=true?RCONEnabled=true?DisableStructureDecayPvE=true?serverPVE=true?bRawSockets?MaxPlayers=30?PreventDownloadSurvivors=true?PreventDownloadItems=true?PreventDownloadDinos=true?PreventUploadSurvivors=true?PreventUploadItems=true?PreventUploadDinos=true -TotalConversionMod=111111111 -server -long -UseBattleEye -servergamelog -EnableIdlePlayerKick -nonetthreading -gameplaylogging
[2018.12.11-22.29.40:136][  0]Full Startup: 389.26 seconds (BP compile: 0.00 seconds)
[2018.12.11-22.29.40:137][  0]Number of cores 8

4 hours ago, TheDonn said:

Kat are you saying it took over 20 minutes?  Ho-lee-crap.  On PC with Ryzen 5, it's taken me 3-4 minutes pretty consistently but never 20+...

Well, this is for launching a dedicated server.

However the first one is with Prim+ (took over 30 Minutes) but the second one is vanilla (the codeline is -totalconversionmod=111111111 not -activetotalconversion)

Anyways - I was trying to disable some engrams but Prim+ keeps reseting them to default all available...

@jagdtigger Do you by any chance know how to achieve this?

Archived