Alpha Tribe claimed the entire Extinction Map

Sparx419

As title said, they claimed the entire map in the cross-ark cluster... Just curious if anywhere in the rules would allow the devs to interfere here or something, they claimed the entire extinction map and only allow a small amount of people in a day for "supervised taming". Kinda ridiculous if the devs would allow a tribe to literally claim the entire map. They say if they catch anyone building they will wipe them off the entire cluster. Is this something I can report to the devs for them to do a server wipe/tribe wipe or something?

21 minutes ago, Sparx419 said:

Yeah but thats 300 hours of taming, grinding and playing down the drain. Can't I just contact support about it? Pretty sure this violates the code of conduct

You would be wrong. It is completely within the code of conduct to do. If you find it that much of an issue then either fight them or change server.

2 hours ago, Sparx419 said:

Yeah but thats 300 hours of taming, grinding and playing down the drain. Can't I just contact support about it? Pretty sure this violates the code of conduct

All time spent on isolated servers is wasted anyway . The alpha is the alpha and no one will stop them till they get bored and play something else as it's an isolated cluster. 

The best way to make them get bored is to stop playing with them and leave them on a dead server. 

Other best way to beat them is play all friendly get in the tribe and then kill everything from the inside .

Other than that play by the rules and be their slave. 300 hours isn't much. 

Better to die free than live as a slave lol

10 hours ago, SmokeyB said:

All time spent on isolated servers is wasted anyway.

It is a cluster of 6 maps. On such clusters there normally are no alpha tribes that are big enough to completely lock down all maps entirely. I really enjoy playing on these clusters, small enough to prevent mega tribes, big enough to provide enough space to hide (usually). Our cluster is in a similar situation with extinction. But its pvp and they dont break any rules by demanding the whole map for themselves. The issue here lies in the restricted transfer and the raptoring titans....but thats on wildcard to change, nothing you can do except for fighting them on the other maps. Thats what we successfully do ;)

14 hours ago, FreelancerKnux said:

You would be wrong. It is completely within the code of conduct to do. If you find it that much of an issue then either fight them or change server.

I love people like this guy, “I know you are a 1 person tribe with 3 hours of playtime each day, but just wipe the unemployed 30 year old alphas with unlimited time on their hands.”

I shouldn’t HAVE TO do that. They are literally preventing you from playing. Changing servers won’t work because it’ll eventually happen again. It’s a downward spiral.

“Don’t like it, go to PvE.” So then I go to PvE, but find the servers all claimed by pillars that have been offline for 11 days. I built a base somehow, but the big tribes want me to stop building, so they pillar my land. What’s the solution? Single player? People in this game should be limited to the amount of things they can get away with. I only play PvP for the scarce structures. Spawning in PvE to immediately see 50 reapers is very disheartening.

But it will always be this way, because wildcard doesn’t do anything. RIP Assetlas (Rip assets, see what I did there? I’m so clever)

6 hours ago, MackTheKnife said:

I love people like this guy, “I know you are a 1 person tribe with 3 hours of playtime each day, but just wipe the unemployed 30 year old alphas with unlimited time on their hands.”

I shouldn’t HAVE TO do that. They are literally preventing you from playing. Changing servers won’t work because it’ll eventually happen again. It’s a downward spiral.

“Don’t like it, go to PvE.” So then I go to PvE, but find the servers all claimed by pillars that have been offline for 11 days. I built a base somehow, but the big tribes want me to stop building, so they pillar my land. What’s the solution? Single player? People in this game should be limited to the amount of things they can get away with. I only play PvP for the scarce structures. Spawning in PvE to immediately see 50 reapers is very disheartening.

But it will always be this way, because wildcard doesn’t do anything. RIP Assetlas (Rip assets, see what I did there? I’m so clever)

Its pvp.. those are the cons of being on official pvp.. would you like your own invincible shield so you can build safely? PvE .. those guys have been on that server for a year and you expect a spot handed to you? Next time be proactive and pillar around the place you want before hand

6 hours ago, MackTheKnife said:

Its how to play the official game dont like it dont play but dont come here complaining that alphas have more friends and time than you to play so its unfair. WC won't do anything about it as they are playing as intended so as I said if you wish to keep playing official you have the two options I already presented.

8 minutes ago, FreelancerKnux said:

Its how to play the official game dont like it dont play but dont come here complaining that alphas have more friends and time than you to play so its unfair. WC won't do anything about it as they are playing as intended so as I said if you wish to keep playing official you have the two options I already presented.

I was talking about wildcard doing something about PvE pillars, not big tribes. But like I just said,  the big bully tribes are EVERYWHERE. You can’t play on official PvP unless you’re on ORP or a closed cluster. They’ll just keep hunting you until you quit. 

1. You can not fight them. They have more time and resources/people.

2. You can not run. Because of number 1. Unless you just like starting fresh on every single server you travel to. 

3. Join a huge tribe, and be cancerous scum like the rest of them. 

Unofficial doesn’t exist on Xbox, the populated servers last less than a day. There’s 5,000 servers with 0 people. 

58 minutes ago, d1nk said:

Its pvp.. those are the cons of being on official pvp.. would you like your own invincible shield so you can build safely? PvE .. those guys have been on that server for a year and you expect a spot handed to you? Next time be proactive and pillar around the place you want before hand

And yes..I DO expect at least something to be handed to me, because those idiots already TOOK every piece of land in PvE therefore leaving nothing left. Hogging all that land to yourself isn’t fair for others who want to play. What does it matter how long you’ve been there? I have as much right to play as any other. 

Let me guess..”go to single player bruh”?

3 hours ago, Joebl0w13 said:

Given your understanding of how this game works,

Best advice.

I am seriously thinking about it. Other people are pure cancer. At least in real life (most) people don’t act out their socio-psychopathic fantasies on you. For gods sake, YouTube is littered with videos of fully grown men in their 30s getting enjoyment from hearing little kids cry after raiding them SPECIFICALLY for that reaction. Then the parents come on and the neckbeard usually threaten them as well.

And I understand how it’s supposed to work, just the implementation and lack of support is horrible. 

Tell me how you would deal with these types of people. Both the huge nolife tribes and PvE trolls. The answer simply isn’t “fight them”. I play ark to build up, not to play Rick vs Negan on every server. 

I am actually surprised a mod is encouraging another player to leave online entirely, as well as ignoring clear violations AKA PvE resource trolling. Maybe you’re just trying to say nothing can be done because WC are greedy cucks, idk. Either way I’m having a blast on my own hosted server 

1 hour ago, MackTheKnife said:

I am seriously thinking about it. Other people are pure cancer. At least in real life (most) people don’t act out their socio-psychopathic fantasies on you. For gods sake, YouTube is littered with videos of fully grown men in their 30s getting enjoyment from hearing little kids cry after raiding them SPECIFICALLY for that reaction. Then the parents come on and the neckbeard usually threaten them as well.

And I understand how it’s supposed to work, just the implementation and lack of support is horrible. 

Tell me how you would deal with these types of people. Both the huge nolife tribes and PvE trolls. The answer simply isn’t “fight them”. I play ark to build up, not to play Rick vs Negan on every server. 

I am actually surprised a mod is encouraging another player to leave online entirely, as well as ignoring clear violations AKA PvE resource trolling. Maybe you’re just trying to say nothing can be done because WC are greedy cucks, idk. Either way I’m having a blast on my own hosted server 

If you play to build up you should play single player, or an unofficial/private server. PvP servers are not for building up, it's for fighting other players.

Archived