pvp Alpha Tribe claimed the entire Extinction Map

Sparx419

Just curious if anywhere in the rules would allow the devs to interfere here or something, they claimed the entire extinction map and only allow a small amount of people in a day for "supervised taming". Kinda ridiculous if the devs would allow a tribe to literally claim the entire map. They say if they catch anyone building they will wipe them off the entire cluster. Is this something I can report to the devs for them to do a server wipe/tribe wipe or something?

• 2 weeks later...

If only. There are a few servers with tribes like that. The debs don't seem to care enough to do anything about it. Which I think is a shame. It would be better of trying to find another alpha tribe to base while them. You should name the server in case anyone think they are good enough to attack them.  But I don't think so because most tribes only ever seem to raid solo players or duos. 

• 2 weeks later...

Why would the devs do anything about it? Its perfectly within the rules to kill anyone and everyone and any pvp server. If they are big enough to hold an entire server you can either: find a new server, ask to join them, or attempt to get a group of people to fight back. If you dislike pvp you could switch to pve or maybe find an unofficial pvp server with rules against foundation wiping

• 2 weeks later...

Archived