Hey survivors, ive heard that you can defeat the desert titan with Managarmrs pretty easy....... Ive pretty experienced on ark but quit playing right as they released the tec stuff. Just a few questions. Does defeating the desert titan unlock the capability of crafting tec and what are your strategies using Managarmrs?

42 minutes ago, PappySatch said:

Hey survivors, ive heard that you can defeat the desert titan with Managarmrs pretty easy....... Ive pretty experienced on ark but quit playing right as they released the tec stuff. Just a few questions. Does defeating the desert titan unlock the capability of crafting tec and what are your strategies using Managarmrs?

They do unlock tek tier, but more specifically the replicator, railgun, boots, and generator.

i play single player most the time so I just used wyverns to shred it, which you can also do on unnoficial.

heres the wiki page on the desert Titan.

https://ark.gamepedia.com/Desert_Titan

It's really simple with a Mana. Just keep spraying with Mana breath, move when you're targeted. Repeat. I like to jump over it and spray as I glide but you can reach it from the ground in a lot of incidences and from the mountain top next to the arena. You can actually kill all 3 Titans with Mana's. Their attacks are slow and easily recognized/avoided. More people means faster kill.