Breeding Tips?

For breeding, Just make a pen and put the dinos there

Or whistle ''all'' everytime a dino moves

For imprinting, Just have a box with alot of kibbles, there's a list of the requested kibble for imprinting.

https://ark.gamepedia.com/Imprinting/Kibble_List

also..

never breed troodons, they automatically die when they born :(.

I’m not exactly sure what you’re asking but to add to the conversation you also might need a hatchery with air conditioners or dimetrodon so the eggs wont die. I also suggest avoiding hatching eggs on thatch roofs, I had a problem once where the babies would fall through it and I’m not sure if it’s been fixed.

Also raptor Claus can drop Dino leashes so I’d suggest at least getting on of those if you can, it’ll keep the dinos in a circle radius that can be changed in size :)

• 5 weeks later...

It takes several breeds . . .several.  It also takes taming 150's every time you see them.  Mainly find a M with the highest stats you can, then find a F or multiple F's with high stats opposite the M 

example:

M Rex 224 (Perfect Tame)

Health: 12,000 Very High

Stam: 3600 Very High

Oxygen: 750 Average

Food: 10,000 Low

Weight: 800 Average

Melee: 325 High

F Rex 224 (Perfect Tame)

Health: 10,000 Average

Stam: 2,000 Average

Oxygen: 750 Average

Food: 18,500 Very High

Weight: 1100 Very High

Melee: 300 Average

Remember M's in my opinion are best as they seem to push the stats through to the babies the best.

Breed them over and over until you get a baby, (Hopefully twins or trips opposite gender, perfect world lol) with all the best stats from above combined, then raise it and re breed.  You're looking at a lot of time and effort my friend.

Archived