Mek customization

Thesurvivalist2019

The meks are great but at the same time they are a little boring and honestly i think its because you cant customize them that much. Sure you can change the back piece but wouldnt it be cool if you could have two guns on the hands or two swords or just fists. Whats your guys imput? Id love to hear your thoughts

7 hours ago, Thesurvivalist2019 said:

The meks are great but at the same time they are a little boring and honestly i think its because you cant customize them that much. Sure you can change the back piece but wouldnt it be cool if you could have two guns on the hands or two swords or just fists. Whats your guys imput? Id love to hear your thoughts

I want to be able to turn them into cars and trucks 

2 hours ago, Thesurvivalist2019 said:

Not exactly imersive unless it turns into the atv which is crap and useless. You cant keep that thing in one place. Id prefer it turn into a small fighter vessel. Maybe uses the starscream animation from transformers.

Lol yeah starscream will do , ark needs more fighter jets 

they should have a wheel option to fold back up into your pocket into their own version of the cryopod kind of like how they are now when you first craft them. I like the idea for different loadouts, i wouldn't mind a backpack that increases the upward lift of your current jump jets or a backpack that increases weight or an option to switch the handgun out with a tower shield you can plant in the ground and brace against incoming damage.  or maybe let us upgrade their level by expending ever increasing amount of resources and requiring ever increasing amounts of crafting skill to "level up"

Archived