Shop Items and PvP

oxlF3ARlxo

Collars and premium skins get returned to your inventory on you or your creatures, death. Crafting stations stay with you if they are in your inventory. They can be destroyed if placed in the world. 

I am not 100% sure they return to you if destroyed in the world. They can however be picked back up and moved. I've been playing on a pvp server for at least 5 months now and have never had a station destroyed. 

• GroveStreet
On 12/29/2018 at 2:23 PM, Mattildagk said:

Collars and premium skins get returned to your inventory on you or your creatures, death. Crafting stations stay with you if they are in your inventory. They can be destroyed if placed in the world. 

I am not 100% sure they return to you if destroyed in the world. They can however be picked back up and moved. I've been playing on a pvp server for at least 5 months now and have never had a station destroyed. 

Yes, Stations are returned to your inventory if destroyed out in the world.

• 4 months later...
On 12/31/2018 at 11:28 AM, WarDrumJordan said:

Yes, Stations are returned to your inventory if destroyed out in the world.

So if you get raided while stations are in your inventory, can the raider take your stations? Also if you die while craft stations are in your inventory do they return to the inventory of your new spawn?

Archived