Primitive + huh?

Glentavious

PS4-I have a couple hundred hours on ark, mostly SP. Probably spend more time on this forum; so much, in fact, sometimes I forget where I am (this is the Primitive Plus one right?). I’ve only been playing Ark on the interwebz since earlier this month; for real had to google what “DLC” meant. Primitive Plus sounds like my jam though. I have yet to craft a fabricator, if that tells you where I stand on the tech stuff. (For the life of me I don’t know why the “wheel” isn’t  an Engram.) I’ve perused this forum back to April, and have thumbed through PSN communities and it doesn’t seem that populated. I guess I’m wondering if there is anyone who is down to kick it for a few hrs tonight or tmw, or whenever, and show me what’s up? I hesitate to ask if the mod is “worth it”. I get that there’s bugs; it is what it is: you deal or don’t. Long load times? I got 3 kids. Someone even placed a silver lining on that in a thread (the load times, not the kids). Just pointing me to an active server might be helpful. Thanks. 

Archived