What a joke. Copy and paste

Febalattempt

38 minutes ago, Febalattempt said:

I want my money back for two copies of ark. You produce and sell a broken game to ppl. Then turn around and try to sell the exact same game with out even finishing your first game. I will go through every channel I can. This is a joke and an outrage!

make your mark with steam reviews, on reddit and twitter, tag the devs and community managers.

This is a public forum of the studio you are against so be sure it will be removed. You will not be heard here.

Personally I am inclined to give Atlas the benefit of the doubt. Its just started early access. If its still 'a copy and paste' job after the full development then I will pass judgement.

Not that I will probably buy Atlas if it comes to console, I get the feeling the game will make Ark look like a part time job.... and tbh Pirates isnt my thing... plus all the issue etc...

1 hour ago, Febalattempt said:

I want my money back for two copies of ark. You produce and sell a broken game to ppl. Then turn around and try to sell the exact same game with out even finishing your first game. I will go through every channel I can. This is a joke and an outrage!

Why did you buy sight unseen?

EA isn't for everyone.

7 hours ago, Febalattempt said:

Really? You really HAD to post this in the one place where nobody will hear you? It's like trying to use a duck call in a pit full of lions, ffs!

Archived