SurvivalServers.com - Instant PS4 & PC Servers | Crystal Isles! | Custom Panel

• 4 weeks later...

AWESOME Host. I've used another company for years and they were great- but at the end of the day its about MONEY, CUSTOMER SERVICE, EASE OF USE, and SUPPORT.

I did a random google search and did my homework. I even sent this company a Marketing question. Amazingly enough they replied. :) I'm glad they did. My ARK server was up in like 'wow' time. Any questions I had, they were very detailed. And I did not get a simple reply like 'go read this thread and that thread'. Not to be fair, I did my thread searches prior. Server cPanel is awesome. I might suggest in the future some changes. Backups are tidy, easy to configure. Loved that is appeared quickly in the list. I know as a host they really cant control that one. But this place so far passed with flying colors for VALUE:CUSTOMER SERVICE:EASE OF USE:SUPPORT. And I am glad cause they are stuck with me a few months. :) Thank you all for an awesome experience so far. *note this is not a paid advertisement, I'm just a really happy customer and knows a company needs to hear the good stuff. -DOA

*Only thing I wish I could figure out and do is I have 6 months of a backup from TheIsland. I have the backed up file. I'd love to bring my Dinos over to this new server, but the map is TheCenter (if this can even be done). Guess I could create a ticket. :) Cause I know I'd get a reply; like- quickly.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 04/02/2016 at 4:24 PM, SurvivalServers said:

This is a known issue with the ARK server browser that really has nothing to do with the hosting company.

Waiting 48 hours seems to fix it most of the time and if it's still not fixed we gladly move our customers to other machines until it's listed. :)

I'm looking for some  information about this error, the SurvivalServers already changed my IP address but not worked.

:( Really sad because them services are really great for me, my old server has vanished with all my data and now I'm loving SS services.

If do you know something else about this issue I want to know, if we can fix that.

• 2 months later...

Archived