SurvivalServers.com - Instant PS4 & PC Servers | Crystal Isles! | Custom Panel

https://survivalservers.com/services/game_servers/ark_survival_evolved/

Looking for a hosting company for your ARK: Survival Evolved private game server?

Here are some of our customer testimonials:

Awesome support!!!

This is my first time in renting a server for any game. To get it started was simple and fast but I had problems getting into the server and finding it. The support they gave was extremely fast (under a hour to reply to me). They fixed me up fast and I am having a great time with the server. Very stable and I am extremely happy with everything.

Best Host out there

Now the title says it all. There maybe a host with an easier interface, but if you run into a prob you will get help asap I had a big prob with my server and they worked with me until it was fixed hell a supervisor and one of the developers worked with me 'till it worked from around 12 noon until 3am my time with small hinks and most of the prob wasn't on thre side but mine and steams api. They stuck it out until I had my server up. A better host you will not find! See you all in game in ARK

There is only one...survivalservers.com

these people are the best in the business and go far above and beyond any others ...don't even hesitate to try their services ..ticket times are just incredible and half the time i think they can read your mind and answer a question before i even get to ask it ....awesome job by an amazing host ...ty guys for taking the stupid out of hosting:

Great Service

Using service to host a Hurtworld server, was having some trouble with hosting a new map I created for the game. Hurtworld had just released a development sdk, so the new features had not been implemented into the control panel, a quick back and forth with support and had the problem sorted out withing minuets of first raising concerns. Would recommend to anyone with their great Customer Service, Support, and implementation of new features, Great job all around

Best Hosting Experience Thus Far

In order to find the best hosting provider, I did countless hours of research, narrowed them down to the two best, ran the same game with the same server settings on both, and then did my comparison. Survival Servers is the superior service. I am running an Ark: Survival Evolved server which is still in Alpha/Early Access. Despite this, initial setup of the server was painless and almost instaneous. Additionally, Survival Servers has an amazing Control Panel that eliminates the need for confusing FTP editing of server files (the option is still there) and allows the admin to modify game values/options with easy sliders/check boxes. In comparison the other provider's initial server setup took forever and the control panel was hard to use as it did not have the easy to use slider controls/check boxes for server customization. The real game changer was the customer service. I ran into an issue where I could not connect to my server from any of my computers. I submitted a support ticket and I not only received a response within minutes but they already had narrowed down the problem as well as providing a solution (it worked). Obviously not all server issues can be resolved as quickly as mine but I'm just sharing my personal experience. Overall Best Hosting Experience Thus Fa

From: http://comparegamehosting.com/host/survival-servers/

SurvivalServers.com is offering 20% off! Visit our site for details.

• Instant setup, no waiting around
  • World-wide locations: France, Germany, Los Angeles, Seattle, Dallas, New York
  • Dual Xeon processor, DDR4 ram, SSD or NVMe servers
  • DDoS Protection at all of these locations
  • Custom, in-house built control panel specifically for ARK
  • ARK Modify Server Config tool
  • Easy switch between maps
  • Multi Cluster support NEW!
  • Cycled backups of your SavedArk data, restore at any time
  • Advanced server configuration

https://survivalservers.com/services/game_servers/ark_survival_evolved/

100% satisfaction guaranteed. PS4 and PC servers supported!

Order here: https://survivalservers.com/services/game_servers/ark_survival_evolved/

• Jatheish pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

just wanna say i have a server with these guys and they are great best server hosting i have experienced ever they have a quality c-panel as you can see in the pics and modding is super easy just input the workshop id, restart the server and bam Bob's your uncle (unless of course you wanted neil to be your uncle). the really nice feature with these guys is you can move your server where ever the frack you want it when ever the frack you want to no more submitting a ticket waiting three weeks and praying they didnt frack up your game files in the move with these guys its a 1 2 3 process 1 login ftp download game files 2 goto c-panel and select location and hit restart 3 login to new ftp server loc and upload gamefiles and bam Neil's your uncle (unless you wanted Bob to be your uncle)

just a warning though the server creation is not instant its about 30 to 60 mins of course compared to other hosters that is pretty damn instant so yeah hit the create server and 30 to 60 mins later bam someones gonna be your uncle (unless of course you dont want a uncle like maybe you had an uncle buck and are still traumatized or some shat)

P.S yeah right now i think im pretty fracking funny whats it to ya 2 hrs sleep in 2 days will do that to ya

P.P.S why the frack am i fracking naked dont look ethel

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/3/2016 at 7:16 PM, Pudycat said:

My server from these guys wouldn't show up within the in-game browser

This is a known issue with the ARK server browser that really has nothing to do with the hosting company.

Waiting 48 hours seems to fix it most of the time and if it's still not fixed we gladly move our customers to other machines until it's listed. :)

Sorry about that, it's definitely an annoyance which we try to make known to our customers when they ask about it via ticket/Twitter/etc.

If you create a ticket mentioning this thread I'll give you a free month of service at 10 slots. Any order bigger than that we can exclude the difference in cost for that first month. :)

• Chris unpinned this topic
  • Jatheish pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I bought a server from SurvivalServers as well as GTXgaming and ran both servers over the past weekend. All in all the in game performance was better with SurivalServers so I kept them and cancelled with GTX. 

So far i have no complaints other than I miss the ability to install mods, add files via FTP etc via the control panel. With Survival Servers you have to use a FTP client on your PC to backup files, load new files in etc. I've run servers like this before so it is nothing new to me and I know what I'm doing but I prefer server hosts that have everything built into the control panel.

I can't comment on customer service at this point due to not needing their help for anything.

That said, so far I'm impressed with SurvivalServers and plan to stick with them.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2016 at 2:05 PM, SurvivalServers said:

Sorry about that, it's definitely an annoyance which we try to make known to our customers when they ask about it via ticket/Twitter/etc.

If you create a ticket mentioning this thread I'll give you a free month of service at 10 slots. Any order bigger than that we can exclude the difference in cost for that first month. :)

Do you folks provide the same service for XBOX ONE?  after reading all the reviews and comments for all the hosting providers listed on the forums, I'm prepared to open my wallet to you guys.   I just can't seem to find a straight answer anywhere if the service is available for both platforms or PC only.

Archived