Season Pass #2

Shroom091

5 hours ago, Shroom091 said:

Is there going to be another season pass for story related maps? If anyone knows please reply.

Wait until the guys from "Grapeshot" recognize that Atlas has too many problems to fix/unfixable problems or it doesn't generate enough money anymore.^^ I won't spend money on any product from Wildcard/Grapeshot until I see constant progress/fixes on Ark for at least 6 months. And btw: the devs said that Extinction was the last story-related DLC but completing the map may show us something different.

20 hours ago, DomiDarko said:

Wait until the guys from "Grapeshot" recognize that Atlas has too many problems to fix/unfixable problems or it doesn't generate enough money anymore.^^ I won't spend money on any product from Wildcard/Grapeshot until I see constant progress/fixes on Ark for at least 6 months. And btw: the devs said that Extinction was the last story-related DLC but completing the map may show us something different.

if you mean completing extinction, I've already done and there's a teaser. So I was wondering if it was teasing an ARK 2 or another 2019 season pass

1 hour ago, Shroom091 said:

if you mean completing extinction, I've already done and there's a teaser. So I was wondering if it was teasing an ARK 2 or another 2019 season pass

Don't expect any more story maps , if we get another ark DLC it will just be a random mod map for a last minute cash grab . 

Ark is a buy once and never pay again game , atlas has microtransactions so it will generate a lot more income than ark. So foresee a future of atlas updates and maybe an ark 2 in 2020 with added microtransactions 

• 2 months later...

What are you talking about “micro transactions”?!? Atlas cost me $30 and I have not paid another cent, nor is there a way to purchase anything else for the game. If you don’t know what you’re talking about, or all you want to do is bash ark, on a comment from someone that obviously likes the game, then why are you here or even commenting. It’s comments like yours that make this community so toxic. Go play something else and stop being salty about Ark just because you aren’t good enough to make it long term in the game.

@Shroom091 I would like another season pass, honestly. It would be important for me to continue the story, now that it is becoming more fleshed out. 

I have stated previously, as long as they keep building on top of my experience I am game, and a season pass would definitely meet my criteria. As Ark 2... Nope, not going to grind back up, life is too short for that. I have written extensively about this in the past as to why not.

Each one of us has a specific way to play Ark, I like to go small scale (with real people, but epic with NPCs/dinos) private and it has been a wonderful and fun experience. I did try everything official had to offer (aside from primitive plus, I need Tek! lol). So yeah, I hope that the teaser at the end of extinction paves way for another story arch in Ark as a season pass!

Archived