Something changed with the decay timers?

skeeta

Playing on Rag official. I last visited my water base 4 or 5 days ago to render in and feed my tames. I've just done the same again and as I got there all my water tames, wooden ramps and electrical cables were auto decay destroyed. 

It's been a maximum of 5 days since I was last there so how can this have happened?

I have a few bits of greenhouse glass in the structure and they're all still there even though it decays far sooner than wood and Dino's. 

I can't express how annoyed this has made me.

4 hours ago, shadowkyuubi said:

did the server crash just after u rendered it in 4-5 days ago

Not that I know of. I used my crafting character because my main char was over on Extinction. I fast traveled over to the water base, used a shark to fill the troughs, headed back to main base, grabbed a wyvern and emptied my desert drop boxes because they were getting full.

Actually, those boxes stayed empty so no, the server couldn't have reset.

Sharks, Plesi's, a Mosa, 6 high level turtles and the fastest dolphin in the ocean all gone. 

22 hours ago, Kristofer said:

Green house timer changed to make it more inline with metal structures. But wood still has same timer as dinosaur . There is a way to check timers in options and hold 2 square box on Xbox select on ps not sure how on PCs.

on ps4 after you enabled the setting, you hold down the touch pad and you can see the timers for you structures.

Archived