DEAR SANTA

Ectoplasm

Dear Santa,

The Grinch found my super secret base yesterday on center map and decided to mesh it. I know you read a lot of these letters and disregard them due to ungrateful, bad, salty little boys and girls. This Christmas I am not asking for a rollback or ways to prevent meshing. All I want is some top tier base locations that are unmeshable or close to so that I don’t have to look at my tribe log and see that an ark hoodini has by passed 3 months of work in 5 mins.

love,

Bob

It's like they enjoy meshing in ark . They allways give the meshers new toys.

Scorch came with a whole desert to mesh and live in 

Then that wasn't enough so they gave them transmitters so they could get tames in the mesh too .

Then abb came out and using chairs and sleeping bags too mEsh was taking up too much valuable undermapping time so they gave them climbing picks 

Then this update they make cryopods so you can just throw tames from under map into people's bases lol .

But if you turret under your base you get has anyone tried velos under the map ? It's not a structure and if you get caught you could just say they fell under the map and you can't get them out .

I like the velos under the map idea lol. I unfortunately don’t wanna have to cheat to prevent cheaters though ?. I’m just lookin for places to build that are really hard to mesh. Im thinkin water areas / bubbles might work? Never meshed so don’t really know how to counter, to bad they can’t just fill all the inside areas of a map with lava.

31 minutes ago, Ectoplasm said:

I like the velos under the map idea lol. I unfortunately don’t wanna have to cheat to prevent cheaters though ?. I’m just lookin for places to build that are really hard to mesh. Im thinkin water areas / bubbles might work? Never meshed so don’t really know how to counter, to bad they can’t just fill all the inside areas of a map with lava.

Yeah or radiation like extinction. Try a cave . That one on abb is pretty strong or the hard underwater cave on the island .  

I think what most big tribes do is have a quiet server for Dino storage in a cave and have an abb server for farming and use transmitters

Archived