what is the highest melee u found on tamed giga?

Ahmedfataka

18 hours ago, flamron said:

We have 265 melee gigas with no mutations. Rumor has it they were spawned in by a GM, but who knows. We didn’t tame them, but the lineage is 0/0 muts on both sides. We use them for a breeding program. 

What’s your max wild level? It can’t be 150. The random roll needed is next to impossible with 150 wild max. 

1 hour ago, flamron said:

I traded for eggs - so there was a couple generations in them. I don’t know what they were wild. But they hatch 220-227 depending on stats. 

Lol those are the lowest giga stats out atm.

Gigas are up to 375 melee atm lol, I wouldn't be caught riding that low of a melee in pvp.

• Volunteer Moderator
On 12/25/2018 at 4:04 PM, flamron said:

We have 265 melee gigas with no mutations. Rumor has it they were spawned in by a GM, but who knows. We didn’t tame them, but the lineage is 0/0 muts on both sides. We use them for a breeding program. 

It was not spawned by a Game Master. 265 is only 53 points, and that is possible to roll legitimately. Highest stat I've ever rolled back in the days on officials was 56 points, so 53 is definitely possible.

6 hours ago, DaGoodNamesWereTaken said:

Lol those are the lowest giga stats out atm.

Gigas are up to 375 melee atm lol, I wouldn't be caught riding that low of a melee in pvp.

Comprehend what I am saying before passing silly judgment. We use them for breeding. We have 365 melee currently and will have 375 (our own mutation) soon. The original question was highest tamed melee. Not what we currently ride...

5 hours ago, invincibleqc said:

It was not spawned by a Game Master. 265 is only 53 points, and that is possible to roll legitimately. Highest stat I've ever rolled back in the days on officials was 56 points, so 53 is definitely possible.

Ah good to know. Just basing that off the info I’ve heard. Definitely not saying it as fact. 

23 hours ago, jamesthursday said:

What’s your max wild level? It can’t be 150. The random roll needed is next to impossible with 150 wild max. 

49 wild levels is far from impossible.  Yes, it's rare, but it's not impossible.  Keep in mind that the -80% is an additive relationship and not multiplicative.  265% melee after tame is 345% melee before tame.  Again, it's a rare find, but very doable.  

On 12/25/2018 at 5:27 PM, Ahmedfataka said:

is that on

EXTINCTION

The map has no bearing on the stats of the dino.  Gigas have a base damage number.  This number is static across all maps.  All dinos gain 5% of their base damage per wild level up. (Literally every dino in the game.)  Gigas have a taming penalty of -80% once they stand up.  (Again, this is static across all maps.)  The only exception to this rule is Aberration.

I tamed a 150 Argy that ended up with 406 damage. That's 63 points. Insane.

On 12/26/2018 at 3:46 PM, invincibleqc said:

• Volunteer Moderator
4 hours ago, WolthTeef said:

I tamed a 150 Argy that ended up with 406 damage. That's 63 points. Insane.

That is not 63 points. You obviously used a wild stats calculator that counted the taming bonuses applied as points. Your melee is 48 points. That's good, but that's average. Keep in mind flyers are only distributing their points into 6 categories instead of 7 since they are not carrying speed points. Which means they can easily roll higher stats than land creatures. :)

On 12/28/2018 at 5:06 PM, invincibleqc said:

That is not 63 points. You obviously used a wild stats calculator that counted the taming bonuses applied as points. Your melee is 48 points. That's good, but that's average. Keep in mind flyers are only distributing their points into 6 categories instead of 7 since they are not carrying speed points. Which means they can easily roll higher stats than land creatures. :)

Good to know. How do you get the correct numbers for tamed Dino's then?

Archived