nitrado Anyone know any good unofficial breeding settings

So these are the breeding settings I have right now, and they only do 5% imprint and 15min for each time I could imprint which the 15min is fine but I would like to at least increase the Imprint % from 5 to at least maybe 20 or 25 or even 30% if possible. If anyone has any settings please help and send me some, please. you can contact me on my discord if needed as well (EDMvibes
#0665) 

EggHatchSpeedMultiplier=30
LayEggIntervalMultiplier=1.8
MatingIntervalMultiplier=0.1
BabyMatureSpeedMultiplier=20.0
BabyImprintingStatScaleMultiplier=1.0
BabyCuddleIntervalMultiplier=0.0464
BabyCuddleGracePeriodMultiplier=10.0
BabyCuddleLoseImprintQualitySpeedMultiplier=0.015

Be aware that if you reduce the interval, then every interaction will mean less percentage increase in imprinting - as the game intelligently adjusts the imprinting growth per interaction to make sure you may not have more than 100% imprinting.

So at the end you will have to constantly babysit your dino, so be careful what you do. Personally I think bigger intervals (less interactions, but more percentage each) is better. Plus less interactions mean less chance needing a certain kibble. You can't adjust imprint requirements (food,cuddle,walk,etc)

It depends on if you have the single player setting enabled. My current settings have it enabled along with these setting:

LayEggInterval: 3.0

EggHatchSpeed: 6.0

MatingInterval: 0.1

BabyMatureSpeed: 10.0

BabyCuddleInterval: 0.04

With these settings most creatures can get to 100% imprinting though it’s difficult for creatures like a giga or quetzal, the only ones I haven’t been able to imprint fully were Archaeopteryx who grew too fast to get a single imprint and Therizinosaur who missed one out of five but I noticed an imprint late while pre walking so it might be possible. They also grow pretty fast as I play with small groups.

Here’s some of the results I had with these settings.

Dilophosaur: 

Hatch Speed: 1:15

Mature Speed: 3:40

Number of Imprints: 1

Imprint Quality: 100% Per

Wyvern (Similar speeds to a Rex):

Hatch Speed: 5:25

Mature Speed: 16:15

Number of Imprints: 4

Imprint Quality: 25% Per

Quetzal (Barely 100% Imprinted):

Hatch Speed: 18:30

Mature Speed: 32:00

Number of Imprints: 9

Imprint Quality: 11.1% Per

Gigantosaurus (Barely 100% Imprinted):

Hatch Speed: 55.30

Mature Speed: 49:00

Number of Imprints: 14

Imprint Quality: 7.14% Per

32 minutes ago, EDMvibes said:

(TemperanceXIV) what about these what should i set them 

BabyCuddleGracePeriodMultiplier=10.0
BabyCuddleLoseImprintQualitySpeedMultiplier=0.015

BabyImprintingStatScaleMultiplier=1.0

I think they got rid of the cuddle grace period and the lose imprint so I wouldn’t worry about changing them from default. Baby Imprinting Stat Scale is entirely up to you, the higher it is the higher the babies stats should go up by per cuddle. I’ve personally left it alone as well for fear of it effecting speed lol 

Archived