samisabadgamer

The constant dashboarding issue

same here , it is something about the rendering that is raptort up 
same trouble like in scorched earth  , game can not keep up with the rendering when you move to fast 
like when you fly and just crash .
it works when you move on foot or not fly to fast around 
two awesome dlc's where it is best just to walk our sit on a dino or mek to play 
the island and arberation is ok to fly in .

As I've not seen this posted, I thought it prudent as a warning for other player dedicated servers. My server  (player dedicated) has been running on Ragnarok for some time, and after this update I am unable to reload the game on Rag map. My server xbox just crashes straight to dashboard every time. I have tried a load of one of the other maps and loaded up fine, but the other map (the center) did not have any save data file, so I'm wondering if one of two things has happened:

The save file for Rag is either:

1. Not compatible with the extinction update, or,

2. Has become corrupted by the update.

Either way the game will not load. I would rather not delete the save data as there has been months of work put in by my regular players. So any answer to this would be appreciated.

We are having crashing issues on ragnarok as well. Last night my tribe mates and I crashed out litterally one after another. Black screened etc. We also noticed no beacons or cave drops since the update. I am also hearing this issue on other servers (unknown if official or not).

Playing on single player Extinction but had a black screen crash to desktop, map loaded up ok but it had been rolled bad by 5 to 10 mins.

This is not the first update to cause player dedis to not load maps, one of the reasons I stopped running mine.

We just had to not play on the map (center at the time) until a fix came some several weeks later, we played on the island for that time instead.

so many really long freeze times.

I've lost approx 30 tames in 2 weeks just because of this.

I'm playing official with the original Xbox one and it just feels like the machine can't handle it.

if it's not freezing then it's crashing back to dashboard which is also a huge loss of tames.

honestly after all the time I've been playing I'm really not enjoying this.

official is difficult enough on extinction with all the corrupt dinos about,wouldn't be have as bad if the game ran properly 

After the resent ark update i have been having issues with extinction. Much like Ragnarok it have been closing my game completely. It will go to a black screen and then kick me out to my X Box home screen. The graphics will flicker from muddy to detailed rapidly just before it does this as well. I have not played on Ragnarok since i was kicked off the second time because I lost about 30 mins of play time. Making a base and taming a lvl 135 raptor that I had to chase down in the process. If this can't be fixed it looks like I won't be playing on Extinction either. Which would be a shame. I was planning on breeding a few fart drakes to see what color mutations I could get.

I gave Ark another chance and started over on Extinction.  Other than the Dinos/creatures being stuck underground or in a wall, the game ran “ok.”  After the update that included S+ integration and bug fixes, my game keeps crashing.  I lost a snow owl while flying back in the wasteland when the game crashed.  I respawned with my owl nowhere in sight.  I then took my argent to look for the owl, the game crashed and now I can’t find my argent.  Game log doesn’t say they’re dead, so they’re somewhere... now after the winter wonderland update my game crashes every 10 mins or so.  I also found a spot near the bridges and water near the middle of the sanctuary where my bear and I fell through the map and get stuck in the concrete.  Though it showed that I was underwater and I was luckily able to get out.  Please fix the crashing.  I’m not going to even try to get a new snow owl or argent until I know I’m not going to randomly crash and lose them.

22 minutes ago, Austria said:

When we play on Extinction with xbox every 10-15 minutes crash the game. The Tribe Leader have a xbox-X her game crash every 30minutes. Anyone know why this is?

Details.

How big is your base? Where is your base?  What are you guys usually doing? Pvp pve?  I havent experienced such crashes and im on an old xbox, there is issues but details will help us help you

Its really getting ridiculous. Tons of people are reporting it wether they have an old or new Xbox, wether they are on single player, official or unofficial. It happens when we are taking, farming or just standing in our bases. Its making a large portion of your player base extremely frustrated. Can we expect a fix or should we just call it a day and move on?

I feel like the only way to get you to understand the scope of this issue is to come here and post every time I dashboard. Since making my original post about half an hour ago I have dashboarded twice. This is not me. I'm not a child or a squeaky wheel. I am simply at my wits end. This is totally unacceptable that I spend more time loading back into the game than actually playing and its a problem that I'm sure you guys are aware of.