Is there a mod that allows server admins to hook into Discord?

Vas

To no surprise, searching workshop for "discord" returns every mod in existence because everyone has a discord server. So I was unable to find a mod directly related to discord...  I'm looking for a mod that will hook into discord and let your ark server players interact between the two.  Either by sending messages from the game to discord chat or from discord to the game.  Mostly so that roles are updated when someone changes their tribe name or joins a new tribe.  Even to work as a whitelist so that people can only join so long as they are in the discord server with a specific role.

Really, any one of these features would be great.  I'm just wondering if it exists, if its possible, or if its never likely to happen.

• 1 month later...

There are some Discord tools. Not really mods, but tools you can run with your server.

There is Cross ARK Chat which enables Chat between servers in a cluster as well as over a Discord channel. So if someone writes a chat message it will appear on all servers of the cluster and in a Discord channel. Also, you can write a message in the discord channel and it will appear on all servers.

And there is ATLR which reads the tribe logs of ARK servers and sends them to discord channels. Either for tribes themself, so they have PvP notifications or as a admin tool to monitor what all the tribes are doing.

I am not aware of more mods or tools, which interact with ARK servers and discord.

Archived