Did you lost god console when you delete your current save? (Mobile)

Halpme

• 5 months later...

Hey I’m new here I just wanted to ask if there was a way to restore your current save because I accidentally deleted my current save and when I got back it restarted the whole thing and stared me on level 1 and I was on 70 before and I’m very disappointed and lost all my progress and all my purchases and I want to restore everything 

Hey I’m new here I was just asking if there was a way to restore my current save because I accidentally deleted my current save and when I logged back in it restarted the whole thing and lost all my progress such as my purchases and tamed at leased 39 creatures and I was on level 70 and I was about to go onto level 71 and I really would like to know how to restore all my current saves and I’m very disappointed and then I deleted the app and I don’t know what to do

• 5 months later...

Hello everyone 

I've bought the godconsole in 2018, after a time I deleted the game. And downloaded again. When I wanted restore my godcole it said, you must be signed in to the Apple ID that you've made the purchase. So I did, and downloaded the app again. But still, the game is suck in my different Apple ID, not the one that I've made the purchase. CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME WİTH THAT, HOW TO CHANGE APPLE ID İN-GAME??? 

First, log out from your device (Tap in the system settings on your picture (Apple-ID, iCloud, iTunes & App Store), scroll down on the right side til the end and tap on Log Out).

Then log in again with the Apple-ID on which you bought the God Console.

Start the game and tap on Restore Purchases in the Shop Screen. Left Bottom Side.

But I don‘t know if you‘re changing again to your new Apple-ID, if the God Console is still active.

• 5 months later...

Hey everyone,

So I bought the god console feature around last year and after a while I deleted the game. When I downloaded the game again and tried to restore purchases, but it didn't work somehow and it says that they couldn't find any purchases to restore. I'm pretty sure that the google play account I'm using is the same as the one that I bought god console on, but it says this why? Can someone help me with this? I don't want to have to buy it again..

Archived