Enforcer from raptorclaus

WaightZer

Well, last night I got an enforcer from raptor Claus gift on island. The official cluster I played on has no extinction servers. So I am surprised and glad that I got one.

Wonder what kind of items are on the hidden list and one might get from raptorclaus drops apart from regular junks like ghillie, pike, pistol, Xbow and etc.

1 hour ago, DomiDarko said:

Yup, I got Cryopods, element dust, element shards, blueprints for a dino leash, 3 gasbag saddles, 2 gatcha saddles and an already made ascendant snow owl saddle. :) Gacha Claus is trash compared to Raptor Claus! :D

I got all the above you mentioned. But only got enforcer once. And yeah, gachaclaus drop kinda trash, the best I got so far is Mc riot.

1 hour ago, Hashbat said:

What level is the enforcer? I'm wondering if it would be anything over 150, in which case I will start making a beeline to the raptor Claus every opportunity I get :^)

Lvl 64

1 hour ago, d1nk said:

You can transfer it 

I am aware. OP said that the cluster they play on doesn't have an extinction server. Also getting enforcer BPs from the drops wouldn't be a big deal if you already have access to extinction. And a 243 enforcer is probably 30k+ dust, not gonna be an easy transfer.

2 hours ago, OMCWILDCAT said:

I am aware. OP said that the cluster they play on doesn't have an extinction server. Also getting enforcer BPs from the drops wouldn't be a big deal if you already have access to extinction. And a 243 enforcer is probably 30k+ dust, not gonna be an easy transfer.

Oof my bad, didn't pay attention. 

8 hours ago, 1david25 said:

The gifts from Raptor Claus have been really good. I have got a lot of ascendant items from him. I am sure people will enjoy the cryopods. 

Yes, really do enjoy the pods, but it's kinda sad that I have no access to cryofridge.

Hope I found the cryofridge BP before the WW ends.

• 8 months later...

Archived