When are special color dinos coming back to Official Prim+ ???

Lollidoll

Hi, a year ago we had special color holloween dinos on official prim+ servers. Almost a year ago we had special valentines dinos on the same Official Prim+ servers.

Why didn't Official Prim+ get any of the special color dinos since then??? We didn't get any of the stuff throughout the summer. And so far I haven't found any Christmasy dinos on the Official Prim+ servers.  

Please don't say it can't be done because obviously you did it before!!! :D  So let's get busy! People are leaving Prim+ because we are missing out on the new stuff, but Prim+ is the best, and is Official, and is supposedly Officially Supported!!

Thanks!!!

That would require pulling someone away from the real priorities, like $$PAID$$ DLC's and entirely new effing games ($$ATLAS$$ - Grrrrrrrrrrr) to spend a few hours or days coding it, Lolli.  I'd literally p*ss myself with joy if my argent could just pick up a beaver or hyaenedon again like it should be able to. Just to see or hear that any Dev gave a few minutes or hours to this conversion to fix even a couple small bugs would be such a HUGE morale boost to the dedicated group of us who still stick by this mod.  

On 12/21/2018 at 2:24 AM, invincibleqc said:

The event is unfortunately not compatible:

So they're aware that ppl that plays OFFICIAL aberration cant get rock drake Eggs 1 month now and that something core as loot drops/transfering beacons doesnt spawn so whoever gets his character on the server basically lose it cause ob is damn painfull even with drakes? (Wich you are not able to get tho)

But hey the problem is Colored dinosfor sure

You know the fact that makeseveryone even more mad is the fact that every single wc employee just IGNORE every single Thing it's said to them it They were just answering with a hey we're working on it Eta: tot but hell no just 0 answers, and i belive that the bugs i'm talking about would take around 30 minutes each to get solved tho, it's stuff that was perfectly working 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived