After last update ( Gachas )

Amaya3

42 minutes ago, Amaya3 said:

Hello! 

Just wanna ask..

After last update, did u get anything else from your Gachas or Gacha Claus then Primitive and Apprentice Crystals 

Wanna know if it's only me or few more people, cuz I don't wanna feed them if they are bugged :D

Thanks for any reply ♥

I've also got a few Ramshackles but that is all I've gotten so far from Gacha Claus and my tamed Gacha's.

They did say they were nerfing the loot dropped so true to their word. Probably need to give it a few days of nothing higher than Apprentice crystal's before we can declare it a possible problem. 

Nerf fine, 0 jm or higher drops, not fine.

19 minutes ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

I've also got a few Ramshackles but that is all I've gotten so far from Gacha Claus and my tamed Gacha's.

They did say they were nerfing the loot dropped so true to their word. Probably need to give it a few days of nothing higher than Apprentice crystal's before we can declare it a possible problem. 

Nerf fine, 0 jm or higher drops, not fine.

Yes that's true, if it's only nerf then it's okay :D
I just got like 300 crystals already ( yesterday and today ) but only primitive and apprentice crystals from them all so I'm just curious ^^" 

Does any of you read the note properly? Gachaclaus was the one which was supposed to get a tweaked (Nerf)  drop,  not gacha itself.  They somehow ended up messing up gacha crystal from the normal gacha as well, when they were supposed to fix the damage and durability overcap ossue with the ceyatal provided.

2 hours ago, Vaculity said:

Does any of you read the note properly? Gachaclaus was the one which was supposed to get a tweaked (Nerf)  drop,  not gacha itself.  They somehow ended up messing up gacha crystal from the normal gacha as well, when they were supposed to fix the damage and durability overcap ossue with the ceyatal provided.

Do you read the notes? 

Gacha

• Fix for unclamped loot quality 
  • Fix for incorrect UI when taming is interrupted

Fix for unclamped meaning it wouldn't be as OP meaning a nerf. 

Current Version: v288.114

Element Veins

• Fix for bug in cleanup

Winter Wonderland

• Tweak to GachaClaus loot

A tweak is an adjustment and was added after the patch that nerfed the tamed Gacha loot.

So the nerf was to tamed Gacha loot.

I'm not sure how they tweaked (which means could be adjusted as an improvement or nerf) to Gacha Claus.

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, KrackenOne said:

I know that :).

Then I have no idea why you replied to Vaculity that you only play on ragnarok? ?

2 minutes ago, KrackenOne said:

They are not working with mistletoe at all since the last patch yesterday.

I assume you are on Xbox then, aren't you?

27 minutes ago, KrackenOne said:

I know that :).  They are not working with mistletoe at all since the last patch yesterday.

They are working. I have used them on all 4 maps and they work fine for me.

Are you waiting just in case they have dropped below the surface and need to pop back up? That can always be deceiving.

1 hour ago, Anarki said:

They are working. I have used them on all 4 maps and they work fine for me.

Are you waiting just in case they have dropped below the surface and need to pop back up? That can always be deceiving.

Some of them are working, some of them not

Usually after they drop  more than 3 crystals  they stop to drop anything else.

Also there is that drop problem, I know that they are fixed and all but I never get anything else yet after last update then primitive or apprentice crystal from gacha claus, I got already 300 crystals but got ONLY these two

From normal gacha im getting primitive, ramshackle and apprentice items

So I just wanna know if this is normal drop now or not.

I will understand it on normal Gachas but not on Claus

14 hours ago, Vaculity said:

Even if this was the case it wouldn't be the first time they tried to tweak one form of something but tweaked them all.

59 minutes ago, KrackenOne said:

been at it all day, nothing from mistletoe, coal is working just fine.

I have the same issue. Also Xbox. Spent all night farming raptor.. had 65 misletoe. Coal works fine. Tried in bunches of 10 on Extinction (5 different gacha claus) and then 15 on Ragnarok. Misletoe did nothing.

I can confirm i fed him miseltoe before the most recent patch and he did give me a drop. Not this time (inb4: Yes, I know how to feed and differentiate regular gacha and claus - No regular Gacha spawn in city or rag ;) ) 

If you want loot from gacha claus, make sure he has crystals on his back to drop. Don't put mistletoes or coal inside if he doesn't.

Gacha claus needs to "eat" other stuff than the holiday items. He will occasionaly hit the ground and grow crystals back after that.

If he is too far away from bushes or stone, he won't do the farming animation and won't drop crystals if you feed him.

On topic; I didn't get anything better than blue crystals from gacha claus or my regular gachas since the patch. 

6 hours ago, Weiss said:

If you want loot from gacha claus, make sure he has crystals on his back to drop. Don't put mistletoes or coal inside if he doesn't.

Gacha claus needs to "eat" other stuff than the holiday items. He will occasionaly hit the ground and grow crystals back after that.

If he is too far away from bushes or stone, he won't do the farming animation and won't drop crystals if you feed him.

On topic; I didn't get anything better than blue crystals from gacha claus or my regular gachas since the patch. 

Ill try that thankyou!!

Archived