Geopolymer foundation

tacolemons

38 minutes ago, FishAtroN said:

if you plant some of the plants that collect potent dust its not that bad, i got tons of that stuff saved up, I grabbed bunches of seeds at Halloween event and some snake plant seeds and I got all colors of the dust 

What does snake plant do better than other plants? considering the seeds are more expensive

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2018 at 4:53 AM, FishAtroN said:

if you plant some of the plants that collect potent dust its not that bad, i got tons of that stuff saved up, I grabbed bunches of seeds at Halloween event and some snake plant seeds and I got all colors of the dust 

I've had 5 snake plants for a week and have 1 potent dust. They're a total waste in my opinion. 

Does anyone know if these foundations can be separated and then you build down from the ceilings? 

For example, 1 cement foundation, 1 metal, 1 cement, 1 metal etc... Then instead of building up from the metal foundations, you use ceilings from the cement foundation walls, and build down to the metal foundation? 

Would that work? 

15 hours ago, Fishface90 said:

I've had 5 snake plants for a week and have 1 potent dust. They're a total waste in my opinion. 

Does anyone know if these foundations can be separated and then you build down from the ceilings? 

For example, 1 cement foundation, 1 metal, 1 cement, 1 metal etc... Then instead of building up from the metal foundations, you use ceilings from the cement foundation walls, and build down to the metal foundation? 

Would that work? 

As far as the plants go, I have a roughly 25 of the different plants that gather dust, and the Snake Plant seems to get the least. When I had only 12 planted I was getting roughly 3 or 4 potent dust a day. I just built a new greenhouse exclusively for these plants and doubled the number, so I'm expecting 6 to 8 a day, give or take. If I get 6 a day on the low end that is 180 a month. If I watch 4 ads a day that's another 8 (12 for Primal Pass) per day, which would be 240 a month. So quite potentially I could pull in around 400 dust a month.

I did realise after planting the other seeds, that snake plants are the worst. Also that planters don't receive a greenhouse bonus. 

So I've done the same as you, mega greenhouse with 40 crop plots. I'm also considering getting some gnomes? Have you tested it with gnomes? 

Edit: most of my dust has come from the swamp cave. 10 runs averages 100 dust. With a wolf, you can speed run it in under 2 minutes. 

mmexport1546525270367.jpg

23 hours ago, Fishface90 said:

I did realise after planting the other seeds, that snake plants are the worst. Also that planters don't receive a greenhouse bonus. 

So I've done the same as you, mega greenhouse with 40 crop plots. I'm also considering getting some gnomes? Have you tested it with gnomes? 

Edit: most of my dust has come from the swamp cave. 10 runs averages 100 dust. With a wolf, you can speed run it in under 2 minutes. 

mmexport1546525270367.jpg

I haven't tried the Gnomes. Didn't even think about it. Hmmm.

15 hours ago, tacolemons said:

Here is the best way to get potent.

1. Snake plants and green house. Although it still takes a long time it still works ok at 300%

2. farm caves. (best way I think)

Btw the indy cooker breaks sometimes when making the geopolymer cement.

I had twice as many snake plants as my others at one point... And the other flowers always gave more than snake. 

I think snake plants are only more expensive because you're guaranteed a new seed everytime you plant one... Meaning you can have unlimited snake plants from 1 purchase of the seeds. The actual dust output from them seems lower to me. EDIT: snake seeds are also used to make Griffin kibble, this probably affects the Amber price too. 

My new greenhouse has more than 40 plots of mixed flowers (no snakes) and I got more than 20 dust today. 

After 20 cement, the industrial cooker will reach 2hp, if you cook more than 20 without repairing it, it will break. 

1 full repair from 2hp is 50% of the cost of building a new cooker.

mmexport1546665192451.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I realise this thread has been active for a few weeks now but.... 

My greenhouse (with garden gnomes) gave me 550 dust since the 3rd of January. 

I did however learn that putting dino implants in the industrial grinder also gives 1 dust (1 implant and 1 gasoline for 1 dust) 

With an industrial grinder, gathering dust is extremely easy. Much faster and easier than swamp cave. 

Archived