Does anyone know when I will be able to transfer dinos to extinction.

alypatgrav88

Hopefully NEVER!

I wish they would lock all new maps to transfers coming in. If you want to use your other dinos, play on your other map. Want some of the dinos from extinction? Come get them and take them away.

I really wish this was the case but I am wasting my breath lol. A lot of people prefer the fresh start.

Maps ruined once transfers are enabled. Everyone bringing in their 600% mele gigas and such will make the map non enjoyable at that point.

At least right now everyone started with a clean even slate and everybody has stuff to work towards. Especially with breeding.

*sigh*

I'll refrain from saying what i really wanna say ... i'll just say that extinction needs to be opened now for transfer's into extinction. if they can transfer titan's out and kill off all on other servers then they are ready to defend themselves..  otherwise terminate all dino transfer from extinction.. its totally unfair to have a safe unraidable area since all extinction servers kill all new arrivals without letting them build or tame anything

On ‎12‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 7:29 PM, WolfBrink said:

Hopefully NEVER!

I wish they would lock all new maps to transfers coming in. If you want to use your other dinos, play on your other map. Want some of the dinos from extinction? Come get them and take them away.

I really wish this was the case but I am wasting my breath lol. A lot of people prefer the fresh start.

Maps ruined once transfers are enabled. Everyone bringing in their 600% mele gigas and such will make the map non enjoyable at that point.

At least right now everyone started with a clean even slate and everybody has stuff to work towards. Especially with breeding.

*sigh*

Amen to that.

What I'd do is something in the lines of only allowing dinos that can be tamed onto the server, such as corrupted wyverns existing but you cannot get your own and thus you cannot transfer wyverns on, or in the form of aberration, dinos that don't naturally spawn there can't be transferred (so normal ankys can as they have aberrant variant there, but rexes gigas can't because they don't).

3 hours ago, Pellao said:

What I'd do is something in the lines of only allowing dinos that can be tamed onto the server, such as corrupted wyverns existing but you cannot get your own and thus you cannot transfer wyverns on, or in the form of aberration, dinos that don't naturally spawn there can't be transferred (so normal ankys can as they have aberrant variant there, but rexes gigas can't because they don't).

Problem is extinction isnt like aberration. We might get a full dino transfer instead of no foreign dino transfer.

Archived