• element frag or dust
  • gillie gear + BP
  • chitine gear + BP
  • bow, crossbow, metal spike + BP
  • various buff recipes, and veggie cake
  • various structures
  • chitin and sparkpowder

what I got from gacha

• various cosmetic junk (no quality crystals)
  • TONS of stupid candies (24h buff + permanent stupid recolor lol)
  • bow, crossbow, metal spike, guns, fab guns (no BP)

37 minutes ago, AngrySaltire said:

I could be wrong here but I get the feeling that its similiar the Raptor Claus loot is similiar to the OSDs on Extinction. 

It is, on Extinction. Ive read of people getting gasbag saddles and other goodies

I hit up ragnarok claus a bit and got junk besides a 400% crossbow bp and a premade 270% sword

5 minutes ago, d1nk said:

It is, on Extinction. Ive read of people getting gasbag saddles and other goodies

I hit up ragnarok claus a bit and got junk besides a 400% crossbow bp and a premade 270% sword

Read on another topic that apparently someone got a rex bp. Got a few saddles with 200+ armour so fingers crossed. But yeah so far mostly junk lol. Good fun though lol

Also OMG the phrasing on my comment... shoot me now....

57 minutes ago, LouSpowells said:

When I get home I'm going to see about breeding the 24h color dinos. I'm wondering if the colors will pass down the line and maybe even stick that way for the babies.

Probably not, I used the taxidermy tool on a candy colored dino, and it's skin had the original colors. The clone also has the original colors... 

Edit: fortunately it's a griffin with nice stats that I wanted to clone anyway^^

Archived