New Player, Frustrated? Need help message me.

DmpTrkDrvr

I'm more than willing  to help anyone who asks. I play Solo on a dedicated server 541 on XBOX.  Currently  level 72..

I've been where you are.. Got questions  I will help..  Send me a message or post here, I do work daily but will check occasionally  to answer the queries received.    Ark is a great game with some quirks don't get mad get educated..   See you on the Island.  

Xbox gamertag:Tater Poutine

To the person who just came to server 541 and gave me a hat, bionic rex skin and survivors trophy I THANK YOU..  I didn't catch your gamertag, but Thanks I really like the hat and I would help new people for no reward.  This act truly makes me glad to play this game with your type of players .  Add me I'd love to SOTF with you when xbox gets that mode. 

5 hours ago, DmpTrkDrvr said:

To the person who just came to server 541 and gave me a hat, bionic rex skin and survivors trophy I THANK YOU..  I didn't catch your gamertag, but Thanks I really like the hat and I would help new people for no reward.  This act truly makes me glad to play this game with your type of players .  Add me I'd love to SOTF with you when xbox gets that mode. 

We had a guy on our server bring us a bionic rex skin and trophy. The only thing that seemed suspicious about it was the guy was a level 1 bob. 

I've got a question for you, me and my friend are playing on a PvP server and enjoy the PvP aspect of the game but wish to remain as a duo, it is also a fairly hostile server we have been raided a few times and there will be times where a large tribe member will kill a tame or just pick you up with their bird and drop you.

So what would you recommend we should be working towards to discourage other players from messing with us, we want to advance in the game but are just not too sure how to go about it?

We currently have a simple metal base with all your basics, dino gates as a perimeter wall, about 15 plant species X and utility dinos so an Anky, Frog and Doedicarus 

On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 9:13 PM, Damnlag said:

We had a guy on our server bring us a bionic rex skin and trophy. The only thing that seemed suspicious about it was the guy was a level 1 bob. 

he had to have been new to the server but have completed the survivor profile elsewhere. you get a new set of those each time you respawn if you have your survivor profile completed. the only thing I can't do anymore is transfer hats. as soon as I put the survivor hat skinned helmet into a different inventory, it will de-skin the helmet and I will lose the skin. only way for me to get another is to jump off of a cliff and respawn.

OR....he could have sacrificed his character from a rival tribe in order to bribe you into letting him into your tribe and slowly building trust so that he can become admin and demolish your stuff!!!!!

Archived