Raptor Claus - was one way to make a PvE server toxic

Anarki

Gift drops should allow each player who clicks on it to get a "gift box" that they can open for random loots (think gacha crystal, but multiple items).   There's still a timer on the gift drops to slow acquisition down, but this would allow everyone to get something vs trying to be the first to loot and all others get nothing.

18 hours ago, AngrySaltire said:

Always was first person to a drop gets priority for me. 

This incident is kinda even more sad given that it's a Christmas event. Its the season to be giving not fighting over a drop :( Supposed to be spreading the Christmas cheer after all !

Unfortunately no one could give 2 ??s about being friendly this Christmas yr

After being called out for being complete d-bags for their various methods to get every drop they can, the box tribes on my extinction server *cough* NA-443 *cough* have now started kiting corrupted and regular gigas into bases to retaliate. Multiple players have recorded clear video of them doing this, and now its up to Wildcard's GM's to drop the hammer. The question is.... will they? Last time I reported a box tribe for pillaring and putting prices in real currency (yuan) on dozens of islands on the Center, my ticket was marked resolved and the tribe and their signs remained a week later when i quit the server.

@Jatheish

Last night I finally came across this direct against me.

I was waiting for a present to land, another player from the server drops down realises I'm here and politely says its yours and flies away.

Another player then drops down and starts to land his Wyvern on mine. As the present drops, he manages to open the present before me and pisses off. 

I wont name and shame on here as Im not one of those players - but what a first class ass he was. 

I think my exact words which went to the whole server were along the lines of '<name excluded> I hope you have an awful Christmas and New Years mate, as you have no manners and I hope karma comes round and delivers you a nasty blow' or some words to that effect.

After that I went and tamed up some Christmas Turtles as running out of kibble.

9 hours ago, AndrewLB said:

After being called out for being complete d-bags for their various methods to get every drop they can, the box tribes on my extinction server *cough* NA-443 *cough* have now started kiting corrupted and regular gigas into bases to retaliate. Multiple players have recorded clear video of them doing this, and now its up to Wildcard's GM's to drop the hammer. The question is.... will they? Last time I reported a box tribe for pillaring and putting prices in real currency (yuan) on dozens of islands on the Center, my ticket was marked resolved and the tribe and their signs remained a week later when i quit the server.

Jat is on Atlas now

If you want action after submitting a report, Tag @Enforcement @ScoutAlpha @ScoutBeta

Archived