How does Raptor Claws work?

joha

4 hours ago, skeeta said:

What about gacha claus? How's that guy work? Just dropped 3 miss and 5 coal into one. He ate them and I got nothing. I'm guessing then it's not one for one but what sort of figures are we talking? Should I be putting 10 of each in him? 100 of each? 1000?

he eats 10 at a time if you put less he sometimes doesn't drop stuff

17 hours ago, Kaprosuchus said:

he eats 10 at a time if you put less he sometimes doesn't drop stuff

In my experience it's 1:1.  Put one coal in him, get one gacha crystal.  There might be an occasional miss.  I can get apprentice and primitive crystals.  Not sure if more coals would mean journeyman, MC or Asc crystals.

It's a waste of time unless you want to keep clearly OP items that will break your game. They really screwed up the loot from Raptor Claus. We're getting pistols, crossbows, tools, etc that exceed 700% damage. Ghillie suit armor such as shoes that are over 300% armor. My tribe has just started dropping all that stuff and just keep the polymer.

51 minutes ago, ClanTKC said:

It's a waste of time unless you want to keep clearly OP items that will break your game. They really screwed up the loot from Raptor Claus. We're getting pistols, crossbows, tools, etc that exceed 700% damage. Ghillie suit armor such as shoes that are over 300% armor. My tribe has just started dropping all that stuff and just keep the polymer.

Ha ha you do realise that anything that drops that high just resets to item max when the server resets or you transfer it dont you? So those tools and guns will drop to 298% totally wastefull throwing them away especally as thry give a good return if you grind them.

3 minutes ago, SuzieQ said:

Ha ha you do realise that anything that drops that high just resets to item max when the server resets or you transfer it dont you? So those tools and guns will drop to 298% totally wastefull throwing them away especally as thry give a good return if you grind them.

ha ha you do realize that maxing out all my gear takes the fun out of the game as I no longer have incentive to push forward with any loot gather adventure? What needs to happen is, WC needs to fix the loot drops.

Archived