Forgot Prim+ for events again!

2bare

Yet another kick to the sausage for Prim+ players. Lost half the regular player base on our cluster when we got screwed out of an Extinction server. What a blow that was....paid for an expansion I'll likely never see unless I switch back the the HALO ripoff version of ARK. Now another FU to the loyal players of this "OFFICIAL" mod. I've never loved a game more and simultaneously had such a despicable opinion of the people who create and manage it. Ugh! 

Yeah, what gives on this? Last year we had Christmas, but this year for some reason it's not possible? What gives? If you're trying to kill an OFFICIAL server mod, then just say so, so the people playing it can move on to some other game where devs actually give a damn about content. If not, devote even 1/10 of the effort to existing content you did to rolling out two completely unneeded expansions to fixing things you have already put on the market. I agree with Pulsar, I've never loved a game so much while wondering why I bother navigating around all the apparent disdain its creators have for its very existence in order to play it.

Archived