dps Managarmr God Tier (New Patch)

ramflax92

So new patch hits and i decide to run around on my bred managarmr because i saw the patch notes that some tweaks were made. The sheer damage out put now is amazing, I am happy that I am actually hitting targets but the damage is just oh my. I have 4k stamina and to test the damage output I used the breath attack on a level 80 giga until i was out of stamina, she was at 30,567/80,400 health. Are these changes bringing the managarmr in line with what they are suppose to be or is it a bug? 

I play on an unoffical server, with max dino levels up to 240 with no mods or settings effecting the dinos damage output. 

Would post the picture but max file size for uploads is to small.

i do like that you can do more damage with the new mana dart from todays patch however taming one is absolutely deadly. i have a 3k armor set on and the dart is taking 200 dmg off me even when i'm on the back of a dino. i get you want people to trap these unpredictable glichy bastards but this damage seems pretty excessive. is this raw damage because someone on my server has 6k armor and it is doing the same damage. im having to get on my managarmr and start jumping till they land and then jump off and shoot it. this wouldn't be so bad if i could place bear traps in the most pillared place in extinction or if when i did they would actually walk into them and not glide all over the damn map and start hitting a mammoth on the other side of hill behind me. is this damage intended or is it a bug that it hits on the back of a dino???? is it meant to be what seems like raw damage and not mitigated by armor?? if i wearing primitive gear these things would 1 shot me if they aren't raw dmg. 

3 hours ago, Caerbannog said:

I'm having a hard time landing hits with the breath when small dinos (raptor/carno/dilo) are pressed against an osd or element node. Is anybody else experiencing this?

yeah mate i did one with earlier couldn't hit with the breath weapon when he tried to fire anywhere near the OSD

and yes this will be nerfed because i am finally having fun with it.

Archived