TheyCallMeGunny

Managarmr Despawn While Ridden

This just happened to me on Island OC 99 Official.  Didn't even know this was a thing till now.  I'm absolutely heartbroken.  Was my first Mana, my favorite dino.  

Lost things before, but not like this.  Hell, just lost my 190 event fire wyv to a corrupted wyv due to lag spike 2 days ago...that I could understand.  All the others I could understand.  But this...this one makes me want to leave this game.

This happened to me about an hour ago on The island. Was going from blue obelisk to the next snowy mountain and halfway there i got to the respawn screen. managarmr lost, and all of my inventory lost. as with alot of other bugs and glitches ingame there is probably zero chance that wildcard will fix this.

I've just had this happen to me.  Asc.  Mana sadd.  Asc.  Giga sadd.  Asc megatherium sadd.  Lost Griffin,  mana,  650 mele giga.  Megatherium.  Lost two argies.  Asc sadds as well,  lost bulbdog on shoulder.  Lost all kinds a good loot...  Smfh fix this poop ark. 

Another one that adds to the damn bug ... yesterday I lost a managarm and I say I lost because I guess it's dead since I've traveled the whole area where it happened to me and I can't find it, the fact is that I was already aware of this bug and that is why I never give 2-3 jumps to avoid precisely what happens ... but even if after a lag of about 3-4 seconds I skip the respawn screen ...

The last straw was already today, after being taking a ride with another managar and just taking a leap to move, I was getting the quiet thing until it has given me to get into the sea just in case the managar of the other day would have stayed by the sea and being swimming with the managarm from side to side through the area where it could be I have appeared at the bottom of the sea without being mounted on the managarm where I was going ... as I was rising to the surface I was hoping to that was floating but no ... I have traveled all the coast where I have been moving with an argentavis without finding it and in the log of the tribe there is no message like the managarm has died.

It is clearly a dino that cannot be used on the map of The Island, it is broken and it is a matter of time that you end up suffering a mishap 😟 .