Community Crunch 161: Winter Wonderland 2018!

Jen

1 hour ago, Vincenta1367 said:

Singleplayer ps4 never see raptor, and gacha.. so its real bug. They dont say anything today about this

It works on Normal Singleplayer mode on Island map. But does not work on Primitive Plus. Also Santa Claus Raptor is hard to spot high up in the sky. Its not bugged on standard mode, it's sometimes hard to see him though.

Edited by TerronScibe

7 hours ago, TerronScibe said:

It works on Normal Singleplayer mode on Island map. But does not work on Primitive Plus. Also Santa Claus Raptor is hard to spot high up in the sky. Its not bugged on standard mode, it's sometimes hard to see him though.

Oh? Dont see him but in black sky i dont understand why dont see him haha 

Hey! I have been playing for more than a year now and still love the game. After this patch, though, I can not go anywere near my main base on my X Box One Island single player world without it crashing and quiting the game. I belive it has something to do with the improved dino and environment quality, as its mostly when I go near my trophy room with many taxidermy stands. Is there a way I can turn down the graphics or turn off the improvements just until I can take those dermis's down? 

17 minutes ago, Eviga said:

I sent an e mail to the Studio asking if there will be Winter Wonderland on the Switch as well as if there will be.DLC. 

Dont think they will answer.but since theyre not reading their Forums i thought as the last case to write an e mail.

Pretty sad company I would say.

Switch can be support for now this event. Its so big sorry. They already answer

On 12/21/2018 at 1:48 AM, TemperanceXIV said:

Okay did a quick test and got 22 mistletoe crystals, the Gacha at two separate points ate the mistletoes and didn’t drop anything then refused to eat more so I had to give him a little coal to make him eat it again. With the 22 mistletoe crystals I got the following.

Eight Gacha crystals, four Primitive Gacha crystals, four Ramshackle Gacha crystals, and Six Apprentice Gacha crystals. 

The Apprentice crystals gave me Stone Hatchet, Chitin Chestpiece, Metal Hatchet, Fabricated Pistol, Riot Leggings, and Flak Chestpiece. 

Ramshackle gave me Metal Sickle, Shotgun, Chitin Gauntlets, and Chitin Helmet.

Primitive was a Bow, Miners Helmet, and a Primitive Festival Candy. 

The regular Gacha crystals had Birthdaysuit Shirt Skin, Birthdaysuit Pants Skin, Fireworks Flaregun Skin, Party Hat Skin, Top Hat Skin, Holiday Stocking, Holiday Lights, Two Gift Boxes, and Two Snowmen. 

The two coal crystals also gave me a bow and a couple holiday items so at least for Xbox they both can have both. I also know that there’s Mastercraft Festival Candy and Ascendant Festival Candy, and that the Gacha will eat up to Ten coal or mistletoe which is supposed to effect the quality of the crystals. All of mine were from ten at a time.

Thank you for doing this test! I'm just unsure how to get the regular crystals. When I feed a Gacha, am I feeding it a stack of mistletoe or coal? Or one at a time? Or a small amount each time? I don't know what to feed them or in what amounts. The whole thing baffles me. I just fed one some coal and mistletoe and only got one item.

3 hours ago, BlondieOddball said:

Thank you for doing this test! I'm just unsure how to get the regular crystals. When I feed a Gacha, am I feeding it a stack of mistletoe or coal? Or one at a time? Or a small amount each time? I don't know what to feed them or in what amounts. The whole thing baffles me. I just fed one some coal and mistletoe and only got one item.

Whichever coal or mistletoe, coal seems more likely to give holiday items but if it’s not working mistletoe can give them as well. About 10 of either coal or mistletoe will give one crystal and the crystals seem to be random on what type drops.

On 12/24/2018 at 8:49 PM, TemperanceXIV said:

Whichever coal or mistletoe, coal seems more likely to give holiday items but if it’s not working mistletoe can give them as well. About 10 of either coal or mistletoe will give one crystal and the crystals seem to be random on what type drops.

Thank you for your time. ?