Community Crunch 161: Winter Wonderland 2018!

Jen

I'm concerned that the new claim system for OSD and EV will be a bit of an issue on PvE if you have trolls on the server who start a good EV like 50k Vein or a Purple or yellow supply drop and runs off basically would mean that we will lose out on that.

Also are allies included or will it be just for one tribe alone? 

Having allies help with the drops helps for the tougher ones, not everyone is part of a mega tribe.

Hi what are the controls mapping on ps4 for Whistle Land Flyer command

thks

@Jen please let us know or confirm that this is actually not included in the patch.

No one knows how to do it, even google doesnt know!!! :)

also the fix for tek saddles is not working

thanks

Edited by donotdistherb

7 hours ago, BlondieOddball said:

I thank you for your kindness! They are indeed the Holiday ones. I've tried feeding them around 20ish coal, and it gave me nothing! I added 9 mistletoe and all I got was one sniper rifle. It's all so very depressing and aggravating. I don't care about the weapons or armor, all I want are Holiday decorations. I wish WC made it more clear what you have to do. They honestly should've made holiday decor craftable for God's sake. I don't know what to give the Gachas in order to get what items.

I play on a legacy Center map on PS4. It's just mind boggling, they forgot to put Raptor Claus in the game for PS4 players, and now this. They really need to get their poop together.

It’s possible the coal just isn’t working, I have however gotten items other than weapons and armor from mistletoe i believe. I’ll check when I get home, my host stats got reset anyway so I’ll summon a Gacha Claus and a crap ton of mistletoes and mark down all the drops :)

Ever since this update I have been getting kicked back to main menu. I only play single player and for some reason I'll will be flying and then the screen goes black and just kicks me out. Does anyone have that problem? I know a lot of you probably play online but I just do not have the best internet to be playing and with my job I'm always moving and on the go. 

13 hours ago, BlondieOddball said:

I thank you for your kindness! They are indeed the Holiday ones. I've tried feeding them around 20ish coal, and it gave me nothing! I added 9 mistletoe and all I got was one sniper rifle. It's all so very depressing and aggravating. I don't care about the weapons or armor, all I want are Holiday decorations. I wish WC made it more clear what you have to do. They honestly should've made holiday decor craftable for God's sake. I don't know what to give the Gachas in order to get what items.

I play on a legacy Center map on PS4. It's just mind boggling, they forgot to put Raptor Claus in the game for PS4 players, and now this. They really need to get their poop together.

Okay did a quick test and got 22 mistletoe crystals, the Gacha at two separate points ate the mistletoes and didn’t drop anything then refused to eat more so I had to give him a little coal to make him eat it again. With the 22 mistletoe crystals I got the following.

Eight Gacha crystals, four Primitive Gacha crystals, four Ramshackle Gacha crystals, and Six Apprentice Gacha crystals. 

The Apprentice crystals gave me Stone Hatchet, Chitin Chestpiece, Metal Hatchet, Fabricated Pistol, Riot Leggings, and Flak Chestpiece. 

Ramshackle gave me Metal Sickle, Shotgun, Chitin Gauntlets, and Chitin Helmet.

Primitive was a Bow, Miners Helmet, and a Primitive Festival Candy. 

The regular Gacha crystals had Birthdaysuit Shirt Skin, Birthdaysuit Pants Skin, Fireworks Flaregun Skin, Party Hat Skin, Top Hat Skin, Holiday Stocking, Holiday Lights, Two Gift Boxes, and Two Snowmen. 

The two coal crystals also gave me a bow and a couple holiday items so at least for Xbox they both can have both. I also know that there’s Mastercraft Festival Candy and Ascendant Festival Candy, and that the Gacha will eat up to Ten coal or mistletoe which is supposed to effect the quality of the crystals. All of mine were from ten at a time.