Community Crunch 161: Winter Wonderland 2018!

Jen

Also there is a tribe (idk the name) Hogging all the Christmas gifts that Raptor Claus drops on Xbox official Extinction1030 is there any chance you can make a giftbox detects that the same tribe is the only one taking all the stuff and makes it lock them out for 24 Hours? that would remove Gift hogging and make it more fair to other players also add a Titan Taming Cool Down as well since players are also hogging Titans preventing players from getting the stuff they need for king titan (Ascension).

Hello everyone I have one question that someone asked but not seemed to be answered? So me and my husband are newbies to this game entirely and this would be our first event! We run a dedicated server with Nitrado, would this still be brought into our game aswell? 

Edited by zombietox

Just now, AcexHellhound21 said:

Also did you download the Update? because it won't work without the update

Yeah it's weird when I went on earlier my xbox downloaded a 5.9gb update on the main menu screen of ark it says about the update but theres no trace of it on when I load a multilayer or single player game 

1 minute ago, Beaumols said:

Yeah it's weird when I went on earlier my xbox downloaded a 5.9gb update on the main menu screen of ark it says about the update but theres no trace of it on when I load a multilayer or single player game 

Hmm ok are you on Official or Unofficial (Multiplayer Wise) for single player i don't think they activated for SP sadly even though they said all maps Single player and all that.

4 minutes ago, Beaumols said:

oh wait you downloaded the update while you were in the game? that might also be the cause for it you need to exit the game and start it up again see if this helps!.

1 minute ago, AcexHellhound21 said:

Hmm ok are you on Official or Unofficial (Multiplayer Wise) for single player i don't think they activated for SP sadly even though they said all maps Single player and all that.

I tried the played dedicated just now and nothing and also a dedicated earlier, kinda sucks though cause I just want to stick loads of Christmas decorations in my house on single player ?

20 minutes ago, zombietox said:

Hello everyone I have one question that someone asked but not seemed to be answered? So me and my husband are newbies to this game entirely and this would be our first event! We run a dedicated server with Nitrado, would this still be brought into our game aswell? 

Sadly no i use to own a server of my own you have to set the option in Nitrado were it says ActiveEvent= in the general setting section you have to set that too ActiveEvent=WinterWonderland hope this helps!.

So still no ps4 update and it's nearly midnight, so they should have said "we may get it out onto the ps4, and even though we said it would be in the next few hours, we know you'll believe anything we say and we say hours meaning days, like we say days and it's weeks" 

Well we're all still waiting.. but then against nothing new with what they promise. And  i was one of those suckers that paid full price for the game and full price for the season pass and then full price for all the tek costumes only for it to constantly crash and not able to use the tek costumes.

1 minute ago, GrahamG1973 said:

So still no ps4 update and it's nearly midnight, so they should have said "we may get it out onto the ps4, and even though we said it would be in the next few hours, we know you'll believe anything we say and we say hours meaning days, like we say days and it's weeks" 

Well we're all still waiting.. but then against nothing new with what they promise. And  i was one of those suckers that paid full price for the game and full price for the season pass and then full price for all the tek costumes only for it to constantly crash and not able to use the tek costumes.

Update is out and wiping servers on nitrado

On 12/18/2018 at 6:02 AM, RoyHess666 said:

Wow, how long did I had this "Flyer land command" button in my suggestion list (which has been deleted by one of your mods for some strange reason)

My server admin got banned from the forums for suggesting an idea that eventually got implemented. Consider yourself lucky.

• Haha 1

• Volunteer Moderator
20 minutes ago, Djm2003 said:

I'm on a nitrado ps4 server, set the event to winter wonderland , restarted and still dont seem anything is different , set time of day to 0 and nothing, what is so festive about this?

In the past Raptor Claus has not necessarily appeared every single night ingame. Have you tried looking around areas where Parasaurs spawn to see if you can spot any Gacha Claus?