Community Crunch 161: Winter Wonderland 2018!

Jen

Yea, still no update for the ps4, all my server players read the cruch, we're all excited, now my server sits idle once again..... What is going on wildcard! Why are we left in the dark for so long on this..... Don't really care about the event, but would love the fixes for some of the stuff that is going to be patched.... Any info would be great

Edited by Smokingunnz

they always say its in verification, but I always wondered about this it just seems like its something they say to pacify people complaining, the reason I say this is cause, I  have multiple games and I would see some updated almost everyday for a week straight, h1z1, fortnight etc. why don't there verification take that long for updates and bug fixes and such. those small titles must have one heck of a dev team to be pumping out patches and fixes each day, and pass through this so call verification process. but who knows maybe its just me.

17 hours ago, Warpanzy said:

Why doesn’t primitive plus have this event? 

Seconded. We had Christmas last year, and one would hope with there being more people working on fixing bugs than creating new content they would be able to repeat said success..

Edited by cahale1980
bump

I’m thinking they waited til the last minute to test the ps4 patch and found it is broken so they are staying quiet while they try to fix it.  If it was on Sony end they could always contact them to see what the hold up is and at least give us a time frame for when the patch is expected to be pushed out