Community Crunch 161: Winter Wonderland 2018!

Jen

1 hour ago, Rogger said:

What about a iten to substitute Snow Pellets in Aberration? 

We can't bring flyers 

Please don't forget people who lives in Aberration. 

If you mean for the Winter Wonderland event you won't need the pellets. You feed the Gacha coal or mistletoe you get from the presents that Raptor Claus drops.

If you just mean in general, you can upload the pellets from Extinction and download on Aberration, time-consuming though that may be. A Aberration substitute for the pellets would be nice.

5 hours ago, ChaosEmbraced said:

Jen you all are doing a lovely job. I've played since the beginning, and loved most of every moment. You guys can test nerves some times. But no one has ever done what you guy guys have. Happy holidays to every one you. ❤?

I have also been playing since the beggining and i agree with your compliment.

• Volunteer Moderator

I'm liking the patches! My favourites that have piqued my interest:

Orbital Supply Drop
Can now be claimed by a tribe in PVE
Only that tribe can disable shield, eject items, gather loot

Element Vein
Can now be claimed by a tribe in PvE
Only that tribe can harvest element

Eggs
Fix for invisible Rock Drake and Wyvern eggs

Flyers  
Improved flyer following when in water
Added Whistle Land Flyer command
Commands a flyer to land nearby

Manticore
Improvements to landing logic

:dod-xmas:

• Thanks 1

• Volunteer Moderator
5 hours ago, Rogger said:

What about a iten to substitute Snow Pellets in Aberration? 

We can't bring flyers 

Please don't forget people who lives in Aberration. 

There is no need for an item substitute as the Gacha Claus can't be tamed. I think they also only eat mistletoe and coal.

Unless of course you are referring to feeding them to Gachas that you have taken over to Aberration? If that's the case, then I can see what you mean.

:dod-xmas:

4 hours ago, CyanicEmber said:

There's basically nothing that can be done for Switch, sorry to say. It simply doesn't have the hardware backing.

Lol, that's a lazy excuse... That's alot that can be done. The game doesn't run that bad just needs better low res textures, specially the vegetation... And trees that look like cardboard.. I don't see any switch game with those type of textures... Not doom, not wolfentstein, warframe.. Etc... All pretty good ports no reason ark can't be the same only if devs are lazy... Which seems be the case. 

Jen, any word on when the sunlen forest issues will be addressed. It is the only biome that has almost no dinos around. From what other players have found is they are falling through ths map textures. Server rewinds seem to repopulate the area but they dont respawn after they are tamed or killed.  Hope to hear back from you!