Improvements Since Aberration

Psyny

Hello!

There was any core improvements to the game between Aberration and Extinction?

My main issues was: 
-Poor Dino AI (pathfinding): They always get stuck on cenario... I had to pay constant attention to the tammed dinos following me... 
-Strange Mating System: I've wasted a lot of time just to build/design a structure that is close enough to allo dinoes to mate... Still works likes this? I need to overly confine my dinos?
-General dino AI: Any improvement on general? 

Thanks for reading!

P.S.: Console player... so, I cant mod =(

13 minutes ago, Psyny said:

Hello!

My main issues was: 
-Poor Dino AI (pathfinding): They always get stuck on cenario... I had to pay constant attention to the tammed dinos following me... 
-Strange Mating System: I've wasted a lot of time just to build/design a structure that is close enough to allo dinoes to mate... Still works likes this? I need to overly confine my dinos?

Thanks for reading!

They added a Dino leash , it keeps the dinosaurs together it's pretty good

13 minutes ago, Psyny said:

Hello!

My main issues was: 

Thanks for reading!

only improvement from your list was "Dino Leash" from Extinction engram.

see you in atlas!

Honestly,  I have seen a change in wild dino pathfinding.  Newer dinos seem to seek out a path that will get to you if straight on doesn't work.  Even Gigas and Rexes seem to no longer go for the "I'm gonna just run straight at you regardless of anything in my way!!!" method.  I first noticed this when I got cheeky with an enforcer.  I was on a cliff shooting at it with a rifle.  It tried to teleport up the cliff twice then actively sought out a path up the ramp (significantly out of the way) and came straight for me after that.  I was quite surprised by an intelligent AI pathing.  It wasn't a fluke, either.  It made the same decision after I tricked it into falling off the cliff and quickly came back up to get me.

1 hour ago, banggugyangu said:

Honestly,  I have seen a change in wild dino pathfinding.  Newer dinos seem to seek out a path that will get to you if straight on doesn't work.  Even Gigas and Rexes seem to no longer go for the "I'm gonna just run straight at you regardless of anything in my way!!!" method.  I first noticed this when I got cheeky with an enforcer.  I was on a cliff shooting at it with a rifle.  It tried to teleport up the cliff twice then actively sought out a path up the ramp (significantly out of the way) and came straight for me after that.  I was quite surprised by an intelligent AI pathing.  It wasn't a fluke, either.  It made the same decision after I tricked it into falling off the cliff and quickly came back up to get me.

I would assume AI pathing was changed (slightly) during the AI revamp for running at high torpor

3 hours ago, banggugyangu said:

Noticed the exact same thing.

Oh my god. Theyre evolving..

Archived