DO NOT BUY ATLAS

UtauDragoon

I feel like they will treat Atlas the same way they treated this game. There will be one set of things you need (in ark its flyers) to do anything effective, there will be a set of things behind a wall most people will never see (In ark its tek), there will be something added to the game that is way overpowered and they will do nothing to fix it till its too late (in ark its titans atm), and they will cater to megas that abuse the game and exploit with zero punishments. There will be meshing, constant hacking, bugs that break the game, any attempt at the community to fix the issue will go unheard as I have never had a ticket answered... Even the mega tribes admit this openly and they run this game.

Well at least the asians cannot use their aimbots so well but they can still use their man power. lol. There are grapling hooks in the game.  I like the game the feel is great .. beeing in the enviroment. The huge animal packs are quite retarded and make it difficult to survive on many islands. Then again they have to make something like that if they want to have certain areas unhospitable. Its much closer to real world survival in many ways. Its more survival .. where as in ark you have it quite easy in relation to surviving. 

At 21 euros like its now on sale it was a bargain. OFC I expect the devs to fix it alot tho. I will not shout these praises if we get poor customer care. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived