Open Tribe  ·  27 members

From Ashes

A little more info

kainre

Here's a bit more info for those who might be interested. I'd like to start on one of The Center servers because of the high level spawns and the huge amount of space there will be to work with. Once we're established on The Center, we can move over to The Island in order to take on the bosses there and then move to either scortched earth or ragnorock and from there Aberation and then Extinction. There are a few things in Ark that I haven't been able to try yet or haven't been able to seriously get into because the huge alpha tribes and small time troll/raiders always seem to get in the way. (Breeding is one of those things) I hope that will change with these conquest servers. In anycase, if you're interested then please respond here with your discord id and tell me if you wish to take on any specific roll in the tribe, ie: defense, offense, breeding, taming, building etc. 

13 hours ago, kainre said:

Here's a bit more info for those who might be interested. I'd like to start on one of The Center servers because of the high level spawns and the huge amount of space there will be to work with. Once we're established on The Center, we can move over to The Island in order to take on the bosses there and then move to either scortched earth or ragnorock and from there Aberation and then Extinction. There are a few things in Ark that I haven't been able to try yet or haven't been able to seriously get into because the huge alpha tribes and small time troll/raiders always seem to get in the way. (Breeding is one of those things) I hope that will change with these conquest servers. In anycase, if you're interested then please respond here with your discord id and tell me if you wish to take on any specific roll in the tribe, ie: defense, offense, breeding, taming, building etc. 

Add me on discord The BIggs Show#8241 I played on the Xbox since it was released and have been playing on the PC for a while. i have a conquest character already adn a small tribes. My old tribe was wiped and no one wanted to p[lay so I switched there for the time being

My buddy and I are interested in joining this tribe, we've both played on console and PC since release but have never played with a large tribe group. I'm more of a defensive builder and he's got much more experience taming. We're both just looking to get reinvolved with the game and experience raiding/tribe actions. My discord ID is Doctor Senate#6552, and my steam ID is mcluvin711. We're both NA west coast so hopefully that isn't a problem. Hit me up. 

Archived