I like Aberration and still enjoy it, because we have at least a maps that doesn't allow flyers (expect the desert titan, but it is intended to be a PVP meta) which i think these creatures are overused in pvp. I like the concept to build a base in a upward rock cliff to increase your chance to succed tour raid defense, BUT has we all know, there always something to fix or something missing in the third DLC, Here's what i've in mind to improve this content:

1) Gets 2 variants of Reaper: One is the king, which is the most agile variants: It could have a better aim acid spit accuracy and have its own  fast (has a spino) swimming ability and animations underwater. Maybe a claw attack. An engineering( by tek) Reaper Queen could be the competitor to the giga: It can't have a saddle, but have radical ability that may overcome an undefensable raid. It has a roar that could Buff resistance immunation to the king counterpart against light radiation effect from Plant Z flash grenade,charge lantern light puppets (bulldogs, featherlight, glowtails and shinehorns) for for 30s. It could also dig underground by sneaking like the basilik, have a grab attack to smash mid-size dinos. But your oxygen is decreasing 3x than mouting a basilik to prevent unbalanced pvp. It could also spit acid that istead slowing down creatures, it could damage metal structure and flak armor has the anthropleura.   It is 3x tankier than the king, so it could manage to soaking many heavy turrets bullets at once. For getting this variants, instead to put a percentage of chance to get a Queen variants, you have to cook a special gland : First, you need to find the alpha reaper king that give you  alpha reaper king barb and the glands of the wild queen to be able have the right gland to consume before the baby reaper burst out of your chest. To imprint it, you have to sacrifice another baby aberrant dinos similar to the troodon taming method.

2) Give TLC Rock drake's turning radius while climbing to cliff/walls and maybe fast claw attack. It soo cringy and annoying to control it by a mouse that doesn't have a accuracy direction. W,A,S and D would be a better way to manage rock drake turning radius while been upside down climbing cliff and platform.

3) Karkinos TLC: up claw use. These should be able to protect mounted players from frontward.

4) Basilik TLC: able to be immune radiation effects from the red zone and Rock drake trench. Wilds are immune, but tamed one are not which it's illogical. Also Maybe add a whip attack in a purpose to the tide of it's tail and change the poison spit animation attack. Feels cheap by recycling the spit poison wyverns in a exclusif dino.

5) Seeker TLC: Make them tameable and allow them to spit a flashy substance to a enemy player by a whislte command.

6)Charge pillars should have the role like the crafting pillars in exctinction. It pissed soo many players off, because the motionless transfers pillars are only in the scorched surface and Radiation zone. we always depend on transmitter,loot crates and beacons...

7) Make the Rockwell boss rewarding. Unlocking only tek engrams and acsendant level is not enough to play back. It should have valuable loot and big amount of elements in the Alpha version.

I know it seems soo demanding for a wishlist, but i think Aberration deserves some improvements like Scorched Earth does. We should not play Aberration to just benefited its feature and go back to the maps with many biomes after 2 months of grinding and Farming. We should play it to enjoy longer the content. I still try to play it often has possible, but many people are still first focusing on Ragnarok and the island has a main habitats for their bases.

Archived