EU friend can not transfer on NA cluster

sketchman1981

I have a friend from the EU that is joining me on an NA based unofficial cluster server for PC. He was able to find the servers by using an external website to connect, but when he tries to travel across the cluster using obelisk or drops he only receives a "no session's found" message.

No other server on the cluster shows up even if he searches for them. He has favorited at least one of the other servers though they still do not show up. Even though he has been on both servers. If he can't transfer with his character he would have to level up a character on each map which kind of defeats the reason for a cluster IMO

I suspect it has something to do with him being in the EU. Outside of using a VPN to change his "location" is there any way to fix this issue?

unknown.png

If the server he was in was clustered, he can only travel WITHIN the cluster (Doesn't matter if EU or NA, even if it's EU, he won't find it, so VPN won't work). He can't get out. There is now 3 options:

-He starts a new character

-Old server admin gives the save to new server admin and he upload from new server

-Old server admin remove the server from the cluster and let him move out (In which case the new server also needs to be pulled out of its cluster otherwise, you can't bring him in if it's clustered). 

Archived