S+ integration, why not just....

Aylana314159

Why not just integrate S+ as a mod into the base game. And yes I mean a duplicate set of structures.

I think s+ should be 100% integrated into the base game. Keep all the amazing customization that s+ allows in the ini files (preferably the gus.ini). 

S+ already has a default settings, leave this for unofficial servers. The console unofficial servers can enjoy the real s+ experience. Add some toggles for consoles to tweak s+ a bit.

Then just create the settings for appropriate for official servers. Hide engrams, change crafting costs, etc.

Add check boxes to the single player mode interface for full, partial(official), or no s+.

Hello,

I was asked to build. Wow if this is the beginning of S+ integration to ARK officials I can not wait for the next step.

Such a liberation just to build double walls without all the waist and fast picking up not the eternity waiting for destroy part.

After finished with the build the tribe was very happy. S shaped entrance crawl space entrance i.e. trap. Plus fake generators.

Just waiting for a Titan. Well extinction sure is a good name.

Regards,

Ariana

9 hours ago, Aylana314159 said:

Why not just integrate S+ as a mod into the base game. And yes I mean a duplicate set of structures.

I think s+ should be 100% integrated into the base game. Keep all the amazing customization that s+ allows in the ini files (preferably the gus.ini). 

S+ already has a default settings, leave this for unofficial servers. The console unofficial servers can enjoy the real s+ experience. Add some toggles for consoles to tweak s+ a bit.

Then just create the settings for appropriate for official servers. Hide engrams, change crafting costs, etc.

Add check boxes to the single player mode interface for full, partial(official), or no s+.

Umm for PvP they would have to take out some of the turrets, and 50k for a 12 wall high wall? cmon now. That's like blowing a vault to get through 1 layer of wall. 

42 minutes ago, KingGalahad said:

As a console player, this was what I was hoping for with S+. Much like how they integrated prim plus into the base game. When they announced S+ in 2017, I was hopeful. It is too bad they aren't doing it this way. 

I feel bad for console players, cause it sounds like you guys will never get to experience the real S+. 

1 minute ago, Vaculity said:

Some of the items in s plus will break the game, literally, if implemented. 

Not for unofficial servers, leave those settings up to the unofficial servers admins. You do realize that more people on Steam Ark play with S+ than play official servers. And consoles get no choice.

Engrams could easily be hidden for official servers. I made a whole statement about official servers would need appropriate settings.

Archived